Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Enough!..READ READ READ NOW!!!!

-Krupa- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Okay!..I'm officially sick(er/est) of whats going on around here!..

Anyone who may start any thread with good intentions will eventually get the thread locked!..why, just because we like a person/character they don't?..it's crazy!

Just because you are the 99% of the forum who like the same characters, doesn't mean you need to forget the other 1% who dislike(no 'hate' for a reason).

& no, I'm not aiming this post directly at L-KT fans, or HG/KN fans or fans of the tulsi ka pohdha outside SN*copyright-Nimmi di* or WHOEVER!..I'm aiming this at the 99% of the people who can't the fact that there are people who like negative characters in there heads!

Also..I have gotten many reasons why I'm posting this, I have seen soo much bashing around this forum for no reason at all!..ex:

-some members are being so rude!..instead of respectively calling them by there name/user name, they add a very rude "that" before whoever they're addressing..& also have something like this "that _____ is soo weird, what can you expect from her, she/he likes ________"

-other's instead of simply following KSBKBTF/IF Rules, go completely against it & break them in a blink of an eye!

-One person started a thread, because he/she appreciates a negative/gray shaded characters acting ablity, but what became of it was a character bashing territory..resulting in a locked thread!

Locked threads, well I think the Mods/Viewbies are trying to handle all this to the best of their ability, but..some people just do anything without being rude.."IF YOU DO NO HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!"..is that really that hard to follow!

Okay, now this is something I have seen!..

One person said 'thank goodness Lakshya married Laxmi & not KT"..all LKT fans would line up & say "are you blind of something, can you not see the intensity btwn them" or something like that.

Then, another one.."I think Tanya should get full credit for what she has done for this family, she raised a child that's not hers, & not just raised, raised better than she would raise her own children, she got a husband who won't care about her, & at the end, what does get, her child(Bhoomi) not accepting her as a mother(may I add that Yashoda was the real mother of Krishna!). & her husband throws divorce papers in her face?"..then some fan(s) would be getting they're knives sharpened & they're rotten tomatoes & eggs ready to throw!..with "Tanya's such a selfish woman, she did it for money, she did it because she didn't like Nandini, she did it to ___fill in the blanks___"

Is this what we need?..hmm, well just yesterday..In history class, we're talking about "the Freedom of Speech"..& at the end, we came up to a conclusion - Yes, everyone has the right of free Speech, but if that right may hurt another, they don't deserve the right! & I have to admit, this would be something to SERIOUSLY follow as well.

No, I'm not saying this because I absolutely love Eklavya, Laxmi, Tanya, Bhoomi(loved)..I'm saying it because I love or atleast like/respect, Pulkit, Mouni, HG Tulsi etc.

Now, you'll be saying "we're not against the actor, we're just against the character"..or "we're no bashing the actor, just the character"..umm, well may I remind you that even bashing against the character har be restricted!..

Yes, I may have been harsh in the past few paragraphs, but COME ON!..can't we have a peacefull discussion!..who knows, maybe one day we'll wake up, come on Kyunku F's & see a post regarding saying that from now on, state in your topic who's fan you are to avoid bashing!..what will become of us!..we'll be divided into 100000000 parts instead of being ONE!..

Okay, now for my senseless grammar, spelling & bad construction of a paragraph errors, do try to ignore as best as you can!..it's like 4 in the morning right now & I'm half asleep, & I'm not a writer either, so my stories & writing prompts are complete BOGUS!..I cannot construct a single paragraph without going totally random!..so bare with me here!

Hope my post, like the other 50 million posts members have made make you realised that we have to put an end to this!

Okay, now for whoever's still actually reading this post, I'm gonna stop!..because if I actually go through all the posts made today that involve the slightest tint of bashing, it will take me centuries, & sorry, but my friend..I don't have no 'immortal potion" that will make me stay alive that long!πŸ˜†

Edited by -Krupa- - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*sigh* A commendable post, but in my opinion, totally wasted over here. I've resigned myself to it, I think the rest of y'all should too.
-himzie- thumbnail
"IF YOU DO NO HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

πŸ‘

im wid u gal πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
-Krupa- thumbnail

Nimmi di-thankss..I myself don't know why I wasted so much time!

Himu-YEP!..just don't say anything at allπŸ˜†

~angelz16~(sorry don't know your name)-well, literally it just says to stop bashing & me, the one who can't say one sentence without messing up somewhere..i don't think I have ever done that..unless if it was a long time ago, maybe when i first came to IF w/o knowing rules!

Nimmi di-(again)-thanks for clarifying!

Edited by -Krupa- - 16 years ago
darkness_123 thumbnail
NOT SWATI!!!! πŸ˜• I'm Nimmi!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
-Krupa- thumbnail
ahh!..its wayy to early in th morning!..i'll go edit πŸ˜†
neha fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so true! 😭
im wid u all da way! πŸ˜ƒ
susmithamanav thumbnail
Its a nice topic and very much desired. but as nimmi said sighhhhhhhhhhh , hope it doesnt go wasted. wish we could all just be good friends accepting each others ideas and respecting each other for that.
stylishgal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himu

"IF YOU DO NO HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

πŸ‘

im wid u gal πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

im wid u too

cool_pooja thumbnail
I agree Krupa. Its nearly impossible to express ur opionon in dis forum. I mean cant v like negative characters? No! Here v have to like KN or KL! I mean i have nothing against dem but its not fair. 😊

Glad u made the post!