Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Enough!..READ READ READ NOW!!!! - Page 2

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Then it must be Roohani!And well...you know I talk on IF now only when I dont like something or agree to and even I bash this certain group of ppl but not because I like it/want it but because they deserve it thanks to wat they did in the past but here in Kyunki section when I came in the last few days even I saw it going on!I was here cause of that KN thing for a week since I dont watch the show na!And then I quoted some ppl back to in a sensible manner and when one understood how it feels...you know wat we said to each other::---I love you--I love you too!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I too dont like it but you know some ppl need it BADLY!!Even 1-2 GMs...lmaoo!!Guess it explains my 40% warning level reason for no reason but just contradicting and telling the right stuff....sighs!!😳

Yeh it was roohnani indeed.  She apologized to adeela as per Nimmi and preity i guess we have to take that explnation and forgiver roohani.  Every one is entitled to a mistake angie.  Also Rohani has not bashed a member like that at all after that.  So i belive she was genuinely sorry.

However, I do agree with the fact that some members go over board and therefore get bashing, not that I am for the bashing.  Krupa I appreciate the post and your time to do the post but if you look at things closely you would see how some members whine when their character/actor is bashed and they do not miss a single chance to make fun of other peopples favorites simply becuse they dont like those chars/actors.  Now how fair is that? 

So there are always two sides to a coin and we must examine those before jumping any guns. 

I absolutely agree with you when yo say we should not address any one by "that" and I willl be honest I have done it my self.  But again it is a bygone.  I have not done it lately at all.  It is very essential to adress sumone by their names cuz for gods sake they r people.  Ofcourse I was angry and forgot it.  Nimmi addressed that mistake and I have not done it. 

Krupa again thanks for ptting this topic up.

Edited by DeSiPride05 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Then it must be Roohani!And well...you know I talk on IF now only when I dont like something or agree to and even I bash this certain group of ppl but not because I like it/want it but because they deserve it thanks to wat they did in the past but here in Kyunki section when I came in the last few days even I saw it going on!I was here cause of that KN thing for a week since I dont watch the show na!And then I quoted some ppl back to in a sensible manner and when one understood how it feels...you know wat we said to each other::---I love you--I love you too!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I too dont like it but you know some ppl need it BADLY!!Even 1-2 GMs...lmaoo!!Guess it explains my 40% warning level reason for no reason but just contradicting and telling the right stuff....sighs!!😳

The horror called Angie strikes again πŸ˜‰.  πŸ€—.  Luv u angie for how you are gurly.

teddyrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx

You are absolutely right about and what you wrote was da truth and it aint harsh and da truth is bitter.

we all have disagreement but it doenst measn we have to take it to da next level, we can have a nice debate over things widout being rude or disrespectful.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Thanks Krupa for trying to keep the peace here. Don't know how well it'll work but maybe just maybe things will work out.

-Krupa- thumbnail
Angel16-you have 9 accounts!!!!!!..wow!
@everyone else-thankss for undetstanding, hope others will see & get it in their heads

okay, we'll now I've got my sleep & my brain should be working better so i won't mess up with names again or lose my temper or crack lame jokes when they're unneededπŸ˜†
whimsical_soul thumbnail

2 things that I wish to convey -

1) I second your noble idea of unity, which I too believe is strength. Nobody has a right to bash nobody, whether a character or an actor. Specially an actor, its loathsome. I have to admit though, that to bring my perspective forth, I have to reiterate facts about a certain character's negative streak. Although I make sure I don't bash; I don't judge, I just state.

2) I feel your words are being wasted, honey. Its pretty much a warfront these days! And the negative vibes are from both ways!Edited by whimsical_soul - 16 years ago
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Peace?! I'm very very surprised that this post is going calm!!

Anyays, wonderful post Krupz! I hope that if people are replying to this post agreeing w/ you, don't turn their back and go out bashing again. If it stays calm like this, wow..there's heaven in this forum!!
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: darkness_123

*sigh* A commendable post, but in my opinion, totally wasted over here. I've resigned myself to it, I think the rest of y'all should too.

so true.

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice thoughts Krupa. I totally agree with u about "if u don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." However I wonder how many will really abide by it.

As Desipride said, some people don't miss a single opportunity to make fun of other's favs. This is indeed the truth. Even if they don't like a particular character/actor, they barge in those actors/characters threads' & write rubbish.

Anyways, hope that from now on everything's clear & people will be more responsible.

-Krupa- thumbnail
Whimsical_soul-I feel they are too!..but, w.e..peace is wanted by all naa?..

Sweta di-I am too!..i'm surprised no one said "I know this post is made because of me, or why are you always pointing at us _________ fans" or something like that.I thought it was needed!..because right now, its the way opposite of heaven!

Prerna & Wahida- thankss