Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Enough!..READ READ READ NOW!!!! - Page 3

somia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
A very meaningful and touching post, indeed
hats off to you that you got so much gutts to say this
I agree 100% with all your thoughts and words
and its not just KSBKBT and every where in IF
this is happening that whenever they (majority and authority) don't like other's likes and dislikes they always close their topics... and even though those posts had no harsh words or absuses agaisnt anyone... they just meant to share their feelings and thoughts
but mojority and authority didn't like minority to share their feelings
so its happening everywhere in IF
well, i've stopped sharing my feelings long time ago and become a silent reader
so i guess minorities don't have right of speech at IF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
i agree wit u. i'm gettin tired bashers. i luv l-kt n evrytin. but ppl hav da right 2 choose dere opinion. n so do u. dese ppl r so babies. dey keep bashin n bashin.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great topic!! i hope we all can learn from this!! πŸ‘
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Krupa : We must be the "lost twins in mela"!! God I wrote a topic, which was exactly the same, and lo-behold, tht got locked as well..can you believe tht!! But well I have learnt my lesson, no pointing wasting our emotions and thoughts in keeping the peace, bcoz there is not gonna be any if another twist in the tracks erupt! But well...i am not even gonna try to make any amends to it...*sigh* πŸ˜•
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~angelz16~

OMG!LOLL!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Horror and me?Noo...I am a sweetie pieπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³lolz!!Thank youu and I love you too!!

@Krupa:--ya...9 IDs!But 8 are banned!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh I can see that angle halo on your head hunny πŸ˜‰. 

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this topic, Krupa! I completely agree with you - the bashing at this forum is getting out of hand. This is just a soap opera and people should understand the fact that every character/couple has fans, whether they're negative, positive or grey-shaded.

I'm not saying that everyone should just agree on the same thing, because if that happened this forum would get very dull. After all, variety is the spice of life! I think respect is what this place lacks. Whenever people debate on certain topics, a fight ensues, followed by name-calling and actor bashing. The thread quickly becomes very unpleasant.

I hope I am not offending any of the fanbases, but sometimes it seems like people have forgotten how to debate respectfully. Edited by sarah1024 - 16 years ago
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eklavya_fan

your so right πŸ˜‰

Yeh you are soooooo right.   πŸ˜‰

Edited by DeSiPride05 - 16 years ago