* TOTW - Face Care for All ;) *

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome Friends to Another Tip of the Week πŸ€—

This week's tip is non other than how to care for your face!😳

Thanks to Free Beauty Tips for the tips below😊

1. CLEANSING

Women who wear makeup, should carry out a routine of cleansing, toning and moisturing turn back the clock each evening, as well as washing the face in the morning. 5 Minute Makeover Cleansing will remove old make-up and the grime and grease that have been accumulated during the day.

Remove mascara Lashes Unlimited with a cotton bud dipped in eye-dipped in eye-cleansing lotion. To make the job easier keep your hair off your face.
    Remove the eyeshadow by gently wiping it off with a pad of clean cotton wool moistened with eye-cleansing lotion.
    Pour a little face cleansing cream into the palm of one hand and dab it generously over the nose, chin, forehead and cheeks --- using two fingers of the other hand.
    Massage the cream into the skin, starting under the throat, using a gentle upward motion.
    Continue massaging the cream up to the forehead, using the fingertips.
    Gently massage the cream from the eyes to the nose.
    Massage cream back over the chin, which is particularly prone to blackheads. Use the index finger.
  • Remove the cream from the face with tissue pads in each hand. Start under the chin and work over the cheeks and on to the forehead

2. TONING

Toners remove all traces of dirt, make-up or cleanser that remain after cleansing.

Immediately after cleansing apply toner to the forehead and cheeks on a pad of corron wool
    Apply the toner to the crevices around the nose.
  • Apply the toner to the crevices around the chin.

3. MOISTURIZING

Without moisture, the skin will not remain smooth and supple. The face is exposed to the drying effect of the weather, so moisturisers -- which form a film over the skin -- contain and augment the natural moisture. 

Using the tips ofthe fingers, dot moisturising cream lightly all over the face.
    Press the fingers of both hands into the centre of the forehead and work the cream slowly outwards. Pat the cream gentlyaround the eyes.
    Work the cream around the jawline, chin and mouth with the middle fingers of both hands.
  • Massage the cream over the throat with alternating hands, using upward strokes from collar-bone to chin.

Those were all the tips from us!

Have any tips related to this issue? Post them here but dont forget to give credit😳

~ Fashion and Beauty Devt Team ~

Edited by gk_09 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
oh goshh, thats like an amazing tip!!!
thanks gk!!   πŸ˜ƒ
MNMS thumbnail
for those people who hate chemicals:

raw milk= Natural cleanser

Rose water= Natural toner

Easy Make-up removal= just use olive oil and wipe off. then wash πŸ˜›
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yogurt works well as a cleanser...i use it once a week to really clean the pores and blackheads...otherwise i use this face soap...can't remember the name...but it's really good.

My skin doesn't take well to chemicals such as moisturiser or toner....so i dont use those...

😳
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks will try the milk one😳
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBserenity

yogurt works well as a cleanser...i use it once a week to really clean the pores and blackheads...otherwise i use this face soap...can't remember the name...but it's really good.

My skin doesn't take well to chemicals such as moisturiser or toner....so i dont use those...

😳

oh yes. yougurt is a good cleanser. Actually both yougurt and milk have got lactic acid in them which makes them clean our skin. Anything you like, try it!😳

BTW, if anyone wishes to exfloriate twice a week, a little of yougurt and sugar work. You will be left with a clean smooth cleansed skinπŸ˜›

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Thats very interesting, IB and Maryam! :p I'll try it, my mom always did say lactic acid helps skin!πŸ€”
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
wow..interesting tips! πŸ˜ƒ
will def. try out some 😳 😳

thanks! πŸ‘