Let the world see you !!!

Posted: 19 years ago

Fun, Excitement and TimePass is the key at India Forums. Our constant endeavor is to enhance the visual appeal and effectiveness of the site and make it appear more personal. And once again, we seek your continued support.

Your profile picture contributes a great deal to the aesthetic appeal of the forum. For all those members who have posted pictures other than their own (animations, cartoons, copyright pictures etc), we would certainly request them to please let India Forums ever growing community know what you really look like.

How do I put my own picture on the Avatar?

You need to have a scanned image of yourself. All you have to do is go to your 'Profile'. You can then upload your picture by following the instructions given. If you want to put ur own picture on the Avatar, this is what you have to do:

Save the picture you want (you can take it from anywhere on the internet or even scan one) on your PC in a folder like "My Pictures" (for example) Make sure that the picture is .gif or .jpg and is max. 40KB or it will not load. Go to Settings and click on Edit Profile Click on Upload Avatar and a small box pops up Click on Browse Go to "My Pictures" and click on the picture u want Click OK in the small box It might take some time to upload depending on the speed of ur computer Once the picture uploads, it will appear in the small screen in the Avatar section
  • Click Update Profile

OR

Copy and paste the URL of the pic in the Upload avatar box in the  blank rectanguler area above "Upload Avatar". Click the "Preview" button.
  • Click "Update Profile"

Need help in making your PIC (avatar) look cool ?

In case you think you have a nice pic but needs some retouching and resizing to look cool in your avatar then mail your pic to me at

vijay @(at) india-forums.com

along with your member ID and I would be glad to help you with it.

Well friends looking forward to see you all with your own pic as avatar!!!

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

Good idea Vijay.. Ive done mine already!

Yeah alliha you look good 😳.

In between Even I got my pic retouched by Vijay and he did a very good job.

Thank you vijay you are doing great πŸ‘

I guess everybody should put his/her pic, this will make people connect much better.

Jammy.

i just got my pic retouched by vijay as well please update your profiles as this would make this forum look really cool and if u need help then u can get vijay's assistance

😊Manjot

yea i got mine fixed by vijay too.....he did a great job!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks Vijay, now my pic looks clear.
hello friends..so finally i have also put my own real pic as my avatar...
i wanna thank my dear friend VIJAY for doing that 4 me...😊
Edited by nandiinii - 19 years ago
SEE my pics friends..... i am happy that many of my friends like me!
.... I earlier was feeling afraid that i don't look too good as vijay or jammy or other members in the forum, so i was not uploading my pic, but i must say that after many members have liked me, i am confident of my self now!
    I really thank vijay for making my avtaar look so good!

I feel now we all must join vijay and put our pics, moderators , members plz upload ur pics......... vijay can handle ur photos, and i must say he does an excellent job!😊😊
Once agian,

Let the world see you !!!
Orginality is the Key!!
😊
Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
I finally managed to find a pic and post it. I had to crop it a little.

hi ppl

Here is wht i look like and yaa thanx vijay to help me Thanx