FINALLY----Jee Aayan Nu to Everyone!!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

SAT SHRI AKAAL everyone and Jee Aayan Nu🤗

OMG finally the day is here when we have our very own Punjabi forum to discuss everything that's Punjabi😛 From not-so-popular punjabi soaps😆 to VERY-VERY popular punjabi music(balle-balle) I kinda feel like doing bhangra myself at this very moment since I'm soooooooooooo berry happy😳😆 I don't know about you guys but I have waited a LONGGGGGGG(notice the many G's) time for this forum😳 and now we finally have it😃 ain't that cool😳

Anyhoooooooooooooo C'mon out everyone and let's make punjabi channel one of the most popular and most visited forum of IF and I am sure that ain't gonna take long if all you of people come and join this forum and make it HAPPENINGGGGG😛

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😆

hurryyyyyyyy... can't wait to see it growing.... lets ROCK.... chak de phatte....

Originally posted by gill1

hurryyyyyyyy... can't wait to see it growing.... lets ROCK.... chak de phatte....

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE saying chak de phatte too😆 by the way are you punjabi???? hehe  i know it's stoopid question(i can see ur last name's gill) but still i have to ask😳😆

Where is everyone?
When there was no section for punjabi shows, I used to get so many PMs from members requesting to open a section.

Now that the section has been created, everyone is gayab😆

kithe gaye sare jaane😉😛

I knowwwwwwwwwwwww... come on ppl...lol.. btw, I am punjabi girl...lol
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Where is everyone?
When there was no section for punjabi shows, I used to get so many PMs from members requesting to open a section.

Now that the section has been created, everyone is gayab😆

kithe gaye sare jaane😉😛

Oye kimmi jaan main taan ethe aan😛 I was actually the first one to post something here....I feel so proud of myself😆 lolzzz but thanx a bunch for sending me a pm🤗 even though i haven't yet replied coz  i'm toooooooooooo excited abt our forum and have been in the planning mode😳

jee ayaan nu to the first ever punjabi section originals on IF
yeah i think this was the only thing missing from the forum.....thanks 2 whoever suggested bringing it up....will b great to see fellow punjabis here rocking the forum 😛 welcome 2 everyone
heyy guyzzz wut up
main ithay aa😛😆
i think we all shud speak punjabi in dis forum😃 lolzz