Punjabi Channel

Mitti Vajjan Mardi

gill1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey,

did anyone saw the new punjabi movie.. Mitti Vajjan mardi...

I liked that movie. Let me know what you all think abt it????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran. thumbnail
I haven't watched it.
I'll just rent a dvd when it comes out ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Angelic_J thumbnail

I haven't seen it yet but I'm planning to go next week with family๐Ÿ˜› I heard it pretty good aur vaise hove vi kyon na afterall punjabi aa๐Ÿ˜‰

but I loved the other movie of harbhajan called asa nu maan vatna da๐Ÿ˜› that was a really nice movie and funny too(ghuggi dude is hilarious) and the gurl was very pretty and way her character talks so much seemed so natural and real-life๐Ÿ˜›

gill1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya... i loved asa nu maan watna da tooo....well, in this movie-mitti vajjan mardi- the "charkha" scene of harbhajan maan was great... looks soooo cute in that scene...lol and i love the girl's dresses....veryy pretty.. love punjabi suits...lol...i think this movie is worth watching... except Santo ๐Ÿ˜ก character...lol... u should watch it.. and btw,
if u r in cali USA... its still playing in the theatres for abt a week...
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i don't even such a channel as the punjabi channel! ๐Ÿ˜†
Jazzzy thumbnail
I saw Mitti Wajan Maardi last week in the theatres and it was a great movie. The story is different from Harbhajan Mann's past movies, all the actors/actresses were good,the songs were good, and overall the movie was very entertaining.
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haven't watched it, not feeling this too much......all of harbajan maan films lok the same....same message....same type of songs...same storyline-ish....maybe its just me
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no i havnt watched it yet buh wanna watch it tho!!
radha_8 thumbnail
i saw the poster and i am big fan of all harbajan movies....i wait for the DVD..............hv anybody watched Jee Aayan nu??
preeti015 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeragurl07

i saw the poster and i am big fan of all harbajan movies....i wait for the DVD..............hv anybody watched Jee Aayan nu??

I love jee aaya nu movie, ๐Ÿ˜ณone of the best punjabi movie... so mitti wajaa mardi already came i din;t knew that