Harry Potter

No more Harry Potter after book 7..

Poll

Should J.K Rowling cont. writing HP after book 7?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Meera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys..

JK Rowling's Harry Potter books have touched every one of us in unique ways and we've all used our imagination to enjoy these magnificent (almost 7) books..

Its going to be so sad when the 7th book is released, because after that there will be no more Harry Potter  😭 

Do you think she will change her mind and may be continue Harry Potter legend into his adult years?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail

I dont think she should continue with an eighth book, as much as I like Harry Potter.

I feel that more books would unnecessarily drag everything and diminish the appeal of the series.

Anyway, she might just place an epilogue at the end of the seventh Book to show Harry in his old age or she may kill him off (I hope not!) as there will not be a story after Voldemort dies.

Meera thumbnail

I agree with you, but due to popular demand, its possible..

(or she could do an ekta kapoor and have voldermort's son come into the scene!!)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know that having finished reading the 7th book will make me miserable and i'll miss Harry loads........I want the series to never end but i'm perfectly aware that extending the number of books in the series will take the charm of the books away. And i'm sure that JKR won't change her decision to write just 7 books........

P.S: I hope, hope and keep hoping that Harry doesn't die.........

*Anjali* thumbnail
although it will be nice to follow Harry throughout his life, I agree with Mystica that it probably should end at the 7th book.  I think going beyond it would compromise the essence of the story---how an ordinaray boy comes to terms with his magic powers and defeats the greatest wizard in the world.  Going beyond Hogwarts would drag it and would really compromise the quality of the 7 books.  I would rather cherish 7 great books rather than have many that don't really have a story to them.
Monaji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meera

(or she could do an ekta kapoor and have voldermort's son come into the scene!!)

😆😆😆 So funny...

nss526 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meera

😆

nss526 thumbnail
I think it would be cool if she did books from someone else's point of view, like Voldermort.
Meera thumbnail
Yeh I got a feeling it will become like LOTR - Where there's other books like 'The Hobbit' etc.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i heard that she is going to write two more books after the seventh i think its to show harry in his life after hogwarts (hopefully)Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago