~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey everyone...

Here is a topic we ca discuss...when do u know u r in love...like there r many times u may feel that u love someone but then later u find out it was just a crush...so just answer this simple question..when do u know that its love?

Have fun,

Anji

L&F Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! iam one confused person when it cums to this topic!
looking 4ward 2 shiza's post! πŸ˜‰
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Great disccusion.

Well i think its love only then, when you know that person personally, and you have been with them for a long time, and you start to feel you need an excuse to talk to them, and always words come out wrong while you want to chat to them, thats when you realise its love. I think that a crush is only say for example people say love at first sight, i don't really beleive in that because, thats a crush, when you think this is the person for you, but later, even if a year has gone, you will forget about that person, and move on.
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

when u fail to express yourself

when silence speaks

n they say time is healer

but when time also fails to heal the pain

even that person did  wrong to you

still fail to imagine bad for them

when u just don"t wanna share special one with anyone

all u remeber is good times when u were together

when u imagine n when there is some kind of connection

u just know when that person

is remebering u just feel it  

when u find happiness in special person

happiness πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 16 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: pinkstarrs_9

when u fail to express yourself

when silence speaks

n they say time is healer

but when time also fails to heal the pain

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I don't really believe in love but your words were beautiful and heart touching!

You can may be in love only after you've known the person for awhile and accept his/her good habits but more than that you accept his/her bad ones.  When his/her smile matters everything to you and his/her one tear wrecks your heart.
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well cnt say...but guess whn u find reasons to talk to a person...u behave differently wid person...u think abt d person...u cnt just go away frm d person even if he/she is wrong...u overlook d faults 😳 😳
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

u know ur in love when kuch kuch hota hai happendsπŸ˜† ( its true😭)

u know ur in love when that person make u have tears in ur eyes but a smile your face.

sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
k my very fist post in general discussion πŸ˜‰

all of u hae gr8 points made.. but u noe wat i think.. u only noe if u r really in luv wid de person is whn.. de person is not around u and stil u fell his/her absence more thn nething.. πŸ˜• b/c sumtimes u noe sum person.. u juz like his/her company.. u juz wan dat relaton 2 b more thn frndship.. 😳 n u juz feel dat dis person is rite 4 u.. but as time passes n de person is not around u if u kinda start gettin bak 2 ur normal life n don really think all time abut dta person thn it wa sjuz a silly crush. πŸ˜‰ .( i mean ofcourse u ill remember de person sumtimes.. b/c its relaly hard 2 juz 4get sum1.. but its not like being in his/her thought de whole day)

sonu! 😊
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know it's love when their smile makes you happy, when their pain makes you cry...when you don't need words to convey your feelings to each other, when a second of their absence just kills you and even if they've hurt you before, you never want to blame them and never want them to be sorry...most of all...you can do anything for their happiness, even though you're not part of it.
abcdteresa thumbnail
its love when you are theirin bad times and good times, when you are a friend, a guard, and an enemy when you need to let him or her know the truth no matter how harsh it is. its love when you realize that the person is not here in this world but you feel that he is right behind you in every step in life