Malini Iyer

Malini Iyer in USA

fusa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello,

We just started getting Sahara One in USA and I would like to know if Malini Iyer is still being aired in India. When I see the their program guide online, it shows that its being telecasted on Sunday afternoon.

One thing I've observed is that the same programs are telecasted at the same time in both USA and India. So, please lets know whats happening in India.

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, they are telecasted at the same time...the only time I saw Malini Iyer come on my guide was on a Monday! Not sure though... 😕
fusa thumbnail
Yes, its on Monday 5.30 pm EDT. I waited on Monday evening to watch it but the program was not aired. In the program guide it said Malini Iyer but a different program was aired !!!!

Thats the reason I was asking people from India to let us know if this program is telecasted or discontinued.

Thanks
sharmili thumbnail
We can get sahara in USA, can you give me more details if you don't mind.
Thanks
Richa
fusa thumbnail
You get sahara with Super dish on channel 797. I think you also get it with normal dish on channel 624 or something like that. Check it out on dishnetwork website. Currently it a one month free preview period I think. Eventually we have to pay for view Sahara one.

Hope this helps.
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
i think I saw it on air on Sunday afternoon.. not sure of the exact timings tough.. it was around noontime.. sorry for not getting the exact time..

I think SaharaOne still needs to update the timings and get those things in line still.. might take sometime..
Anastacia thumbnail
I agree that it has to update its timings!
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If you all the Indian Channels then Sahara One is added to your package for free. Otherwise 575 is free preview for normal dish.
Anastacia thumbnail
Yup, 575 is a free preview channel in a normal dish!
fusa thumbnail
Ok friends here is the timings. Sunday afternoon from 2.30 pm to 3 pm EDT.