Posted: 16 years ago

heyy guyzz Sat Sri Akal😛 howz every1 doin??

since therez not a lot of topics to discuss so i decided to open dis n ask whoz ur fav singer guyzz😛

well i got manyy buh i like kamal heer..manmohan waris..nachattar gill..n gurdas maan d most😃😛

n yea i really liked  ravinder grewalz new album n my fav song is jiven kahengi ker lange😆

n my all time fav song is Jaan toh pyarea by Nachhatar gill😛

Edited by Xplicit_Desii - 16 years ago

my favourite singers are:

harbhajan mann, gippy grewal, nachattar gill, surjit bindrakhia, ks makhan, babbu mann, romey gill, kaka b., manak-e, and surjit khan

Edited by Jazzzy - 16 years ago
sonu nigam of course!! 😉 😳
Ashi.. whats ur fav Punjabi Singer? 😳

I change often. 😛 Before it was Jazzy B now Im crazy for Jassi Sidhu and Sukhshinder Shinda.

Sukhshinder Shinda's new album is simply mouthwatering 😛
^^I know but sonu also sings punjabi songs 😆
tenu leke.... 😉 😉

lol ook on serious note, i like a lot of them so it's really hard to chose but i really like sukhvinder singh 😃
oh i forgot babbu mann n jazzy b😆😆😆

Dudeeeeeeee this is life the HARDEST question ever😳 I've like soooooooo many favourites from punjabi music industry..I can never pick one but my list keeps changing with time though😆 Some of my all time fav are: Lehmber Hussainpuri(god i love his voice with the upbeat music), Jazzy B and Sukhshinder Shinda(I absolutley loveeeeeeeeeeee these twooooooooooo OMG their music is sooooo HOT😍 I still listen to songs from ROMEO and BALLE😆) babbu mann(loved his looks in ohi chan ohi rataan video😳), E=MC (his first album was HOTTTTT😛), Gurdaas Mann(I respect him the most😳 since he's like the evergreen singer of punjabi music industry😊), Jay Sean and Gippy Grewal (I just like these two for being hot☺️), Lakhwinder Wadali (I really loved his new abum😳) hehe i haven't even listed all of my fav. yet and the list is already so long☺️☺️☺️ lolz newayz that's it for now but i kinda like everyone who has good music basically😳

I forgot to add I simply adore HARPREET DEOL☺️ I am so proud of him for making punjab proud at the SRGMP stage so me lub him for that tooo☺️

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago
my favortie singer is Suhkshinder shinda and Jazzy B....
Originally posted by JK_5

Dudeeeeeeee this is life the HARDEST question ever😳 I've like soooooooo many favourites from punjabi music industry..I can never pick one but my list keeps changing with time though😆 Some of my all time fav are: Lehmber Hussainpuri(god i love his voice with the upbeat music), Jazzy B and Sukhshinder Shinda(I absolutley loveeeeeeeeeeee these twooooooooooo OMG their music is sooooo HOT😍 I still listen to songs from ROMEO and BALLE😆) babbu mann(loved his looks in ohi chan ohi rataan video😳), E=MC (his first album was HOTTTTT😛), Gurdaas Mann(I respect him the most😳 since he's like the evergreen singer of punjabi music industry😊), Jay Sean and Gippy Grewal (I just like these two for being hot☺️), Lakhwinder Wadali (I really loved his new abum😳) hehe i haven't even listed all of my fav. yet and the list is already so long☺️☺️☺️ lolz newayz that's it for now but i kinda like everyone who has good music basically😳

I forgot to add I simply adore HARPREET DEOL☺️ I am so proud of him for making punjab proud at the SRGMP stage so me lub him for that tooo☺️

u got gr8 taste in music..i forgot all d singerz u mentioned😆 n yeah lakhwinder wadaliz new albumz hella tite n i juz love dat song Jaan😳😛 n yup gippy grewalz awsum too😛

interesting discussion lol theres loadzzzz but i would say my fav are.....Lembher, Sukhshiner Shinda, Jassi Sidhu and.....Gurdas Mann 😛