A standing Ovation to our Hero and Martyr

Posted: 16 years ago

Shaheed-E-Azam Sardar

BHAGAT SINGH

Today is this hero's 100th Birthday Anniversary๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Let us all take a moment and thank god for sending this messiah as the saviour for all Indians.

Who was this Bhagat Singh afterall??

Born SEPTEMBER 27, 1907 Bhagat Singh was an Indian freedom fighter, considered to be one of the most famous revolutionaries of the Indian independence movement. For this reason, he is often referred to as Shaheed Bhagat Singh (the word shaheed means "martyr"). He was hanged to death on March 23rd, 1931 by the British for treason at the young age of 24.

Some quotation from the Man himself:

"The aim of life is no more to control the mind, but to develop it harmoniously; not to achieve salvation here after, but to make the best use of it here below; and not to realise truth, beauty and good only in contemplation, but also in the actual experience of daily life; social progress depends not upon the ennoblement of the few but on the enrichment of democracy; universal brotherhood can be achieved only when there is an equality of opportunity - of opportunity in the social, political and individual life." โ€” from Bhagat Singh's prison diary, p. 124

''By Revolution we mean that the present order of things, which is based on manifest injustice must change. Producers or labourers, in spite of being the most necessary element of society, are robbed by their exploiters of their labour and deprived of their elementary rights. The peasant who grows corn for all, starves with his family; the weaver who supplies the world market with textile fabrics, has not enough to cover his own and his children's bodies; masons, smiths and carpenters who raise magnificent palaces, live like pariahs in the slums. The capitalists and exploiters, the parasites of society, squander millions on their whims.''

On this very  day let us all salute this hero of ours on his birthday anniversary and as someone said, "Heroes like Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev, Chandershekar Azad, Kartar Singh Sarabha and many more donated their last drop of blood for Indian struggle. But pity and shame on Indians who have forgotten these heroes. If we as Indians cannot respect our martyrs we have no right to say that we are Indians."

It's a total shame some people "chose" not to save Sardar Bhagat Singh and his revolutionary friends from hanging although they had the power to๐Ÿ˜ญ but no matter what happens Sardar Bhagat Singh is going to stay as people's hero and idol๐Ÿ˜ณ He will always stay as the one and only true son of India. He is an inspiration to every youth all over the world and will be remembered till ETERNITY๐Ÿ˜ณ

INQUILAB ZINDABAD

Edited by JK_5 - 16 years ago
Thanku for thie post!

Sardar Bhagat Singh was and still IS truly one of the biggest heroes of India.. and we can never forget his contribution to India's freedom as it is today ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Inquilab Zindabad ๐Ÿ‘
Any mention of Bhagat Singh, and i get teary.
It brings up a lot of bottled up emotions,expecially concerning around the Indian Government's stance on it. A couple of years ago, my friend was on one of India's official history online pages...and they had labelled him as a terrorist!
He even made sure that when he chuckd that small bomb, it landed at a spot where there was noone! *sigh*

He was a generous man, giving up his life for his people. You can't say that about a lot of the 'netas' at that time.

LoL sorry, it's just that Bhagat Singh's case is tres sensitive with me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you for this post

yes this was really neede.He was a great freedom fighter and dont think we could get such a man these days.He really was a great person may god bless him and happy birthday
aww!!!!!!!!
Hapy b'day Bagath Singh bhaiyya ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
thnxx for tis useful post!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bagath singh coz of him only i am today living in tis country tis peacefully.....
hope i had got a chance to thnk him well....but tat was never to b.e......

But i am sure if we all livv wih brotherly love with peace in India..thn he will be happy....
woh hummeshaa BHarat ki ballaai or unnathi hi chaahtha tha ๐Ÿ˜ณ

INQUILAB ZINDABAD

Edited by princezna - 16 years ago
woww thnxx for the topic
sardar bhagat singh ws truly a gr8 personality! ๐Ÿ‘

luv ya
roshni
xxxxx

Its a luvly Post..
They did alot of things for us
Originally posted by princezna

INQUILAB ZINDABAD

wow i can read that its names written there in punjabi!!!

seriously ๐Ÿ‘one of indias biggest heroes as for not saving them yeh my cousin told me cannot belive that

One things I forgot to say in my previous post..

Happy Birthday Shaheed Bhagat Singh ji ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘