Smallville Season Premiere ur thoughts...

Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
omg! I loved the season premiere of Smallville. It was rocking. I am so happy that Lana is alive but can't believe she's living in China😲 & Chloe made it. She's absolutely fine. yaay! Clark defeated Phantom (who was looking so hot) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but I feel sorry 4 Clark he misses Lana so much. Lex turned himself in. Supergirl have arrived. Can't wait 4 next Thursday.

What did u guyz think a/b Smallville season 7 episode-1    Edited by *~Anjali~* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
OMG it was the best season premier ever! i loved it! i can watch it again and again!
im so happy that Lana is alive! and that music that played when she was revealed was just so haunting! gave me chills! and Chloe! im so happy that she made it! though, im feeling sorry for Lionel.. dont know if he is alive or not.. πŸ˜• Lex, turning good again? well, even if he is turning good, it wont be for long.. hehe..
and Supergirl looks hot! cant wait to see her in full action!
it was best ever!! cant wait for next thursday
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mikey.S

OMG it was the best season premier ever! i loved it! i can watch it again and again! So can I. It was mindblowing.
im so happy that Lana is alive! and that music that played when she was revealed was just so haunting! gave me chills! and Chloe! im so happy that she made it! though, im feeling sorry for Lionel.. dont know if he is alive or not.. πŸ˜• I think he's gonna be alive cuz he was introduced in the opening though I wondering what happened to Martha Kent she wasn't shown in the episode nor was she introduced in the opening. Lex, turning good again? well, even if he is turning good, it wont be for long.. hehe.. yea that's for sure. I think he might fall for Kara (supergirl) lets see.
and Supergirl looks hot! cant wait to see her in full action!
it was best ever!! cant wait for next thursday I can't either.

mkoi thumbnail

yea it was reallie good n marthaz not gonna b on smallville any more lionel is alive lanaz freaked out but besidez that it was reallie good n i wanna say that...TOLD U GUYZZ SO!! i toldu guyz lana n chloe were gonna make it n in the end i waz rite..hehe