Surveen Chawla
Sudeepa Singh
Kulraj Randewa
Daljeet Kaur
Roshni hopra
other
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago
Surveen & Sudeepa 👏 ...didnt add Mona coz shez the Punjabi Serial Queen 😳 😊 Edited by cheri - 16 years ago
You just mentioned the ones that act in hindi serials😳
from that list, my fav. is Daljit😃
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

You just mentioned the ones that act in hindi serials😳from that list, my fav. is Daljit😃

ya coz i know only those in hindi serials 😊 😆 ........................

Originally posted by cheri

Surveen & Sudeepa 👏 ...didnt add Mona coz shez the Punjabi Serial Queen 😳 😊

She's the one I was gonna vote for but since she's not on the list and i hate choosing 'other' I'll go with surveen coz she's really pretty😳 She's the only one who gave Amna Shariff a run for her money and so much insecurity😉 No offence to amna coz she's really pretty but in all of the tellydom the only person who gave her hard competition was our punjabi kuri surveen😛

Originally posted by JK_5

She's the one I was gonna vote for but since she's not on the list and i hate choosing 'other' I'll go with surveen coz she's really pretty😳 She's the only one who gave Amna Shariff a run for her money and so much insecurity😉 No offence to amna coz she's really pretty but in all of the tellydom the only person who gave her hard competition was our punjabi kuri surveen😛

ya i totaly agree 😊
Surveen Chawla definetly

xxAnuxx
Ya & shez winning!!

do u guys know anyother one>

Surveen Chawla and Sudeepa Singh
I also like Kulraj Randhawa, Nikki Aneja aka Dr. Simran, Mandira Bedi, and Neeru Bajwa

Edited by Mad4Madhuri - 16 years ago
Originally posted by JK_5

She's the one I was gonna vote for but since she's not on the list and i hate choosing 'other' I'll go with surveen coz she's really pretty😳 She's the only one who gave Amna Shariff a run for her money and so much insecurity😉 No offence to amna coz she's really pretty but in all of the tellydom the only person who gave her hard competition was our punjabi kuri surveen😛

Surveen ne Aamna nu kadon takkar ditti????😕.....they both were not on talking terms bcz f some other reasons not bcz she is more beautiful than Aamna😉......Surveen is nothing infront of Mere Rajeev Ki Aamna😳...

in punjabi actresses i like only Neeru Bajwa( in Jeet and Asstitva) and Gul Panag (Kashmir)😃