*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG 112 - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

even i dont beleive it....😊but still i read it not seriuosly but just for fun...waise bhi beleiving all this tuff isnt allowed in islam...😊.

btw capricons and taureans r kinda best friends...😉😳did u kno that.....well actually there is a group of taurus,virgo and capri....😃

ohhh is that so!! i really dont even know that 😳 🤗 wow thats really great!!..

when is ur bday?

Originally posted by nrin2k

yaaaaaaa i knowww.. this time i was really lucky donno how.. but in case of 100 pg anvesha opened that me madhy n anvesha were talking then luckily her post opened that pg it was really great.. then one by one our posts 👏.. that time u werent there also ... but atleast this time u were there.. 😃 😳 👏

ya .....😛

hey naw its 5 50 am here.....so i will eb leaving in 5 mins....to get ready for my coollege....😊

even i dont beleive it....😊but still i read it not seriuosly but just for fun...waise bhi beleiving all this tuff isnt allowed in islam...😊.

btw capricons and taureans r kinda best friends...😉😳did u kno that.....well actually there is a group of taurus,virgo and capri....😃

ohh yaa i know that..😊

ohhh is that so!! i really dont even know that 😳 🤗 wow thats really great!!..

when is ur bday?

21st may....(i dont mind telling my year.in the public if u want me to,do u want me t do..😆😉...)...wat abt yours?...😃

ya .....😛

hey naw its 5 50 am here.....so i will eb leaving in 5 mins....to get ready for my coollege....😊

ohh really.. no prob sweety then go n get ready for ur college n have a nice day 🤗 have funn

ohh yaa i know that..😊

aneways u do u like nandinii?...😊

21st may....(i dont mind telling my year.in the public if u want me to,do u want me t do..😆😉...)...wat abt yours?...😃

no sweety thats why i asked only the date not the year 😆 😆 😆..

mine is a very unique day actually.. i wont tell u u have to guess..im giving u the clue.. hmmm.. very easy tha last day of the year 😉.. guess? 😆

ohh really.. no prob sweety then go n get ready for ur college n have a nice day 🤗 have funn

FUN?....walking all arund....and fasting do u think its funny....and listening to my boring civics teacher....😆😆

aneways u do u like nandinii?...😊

whats that?? 😕

FUN?....walking all arund....and fasting do u think its funny....and listening to my boring civics teacher....😆😆

thats the reall fun 😆 😆 😆