update sooonnn...
dying to read more..
love karan and shwetaz cute too..
thanx
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Part 5:

There was pin-drop silence in the caf as Karan, Shweta & their friends n kabir, kamya n their gang. (I m calling them gang n not friends as the ones who were with kabir n kamya were their side-kicks just because they were rich brats who paid their expenses, real friends are not purchased in market , they are earned by trust, love & commitment).

Tension began to peak within everyone. All feared a huge fight among the groups but no one dared to raise their voice.

Just then, pappy Sam Smith stepped in calling out to them how kids what is up how about some cold coffee n sandwiches, just as pappy came along the tense situation lightened up.

Pappy was the owner of Sam's caf the college caf n a regular hang - out of the kids. He was a loved n respected figure among the kids at college. Thou he was strict when needed n would not spare a culprit he was as generous too. No one dared to raise a voice against pappy not out of fear but respect that he commanded.
Seeing pappy even kabir n his goons silenced, as they knew pappy was the kind who always dared to call a spade a spade.
They silenced n quietly left after having the coffee n sandwiches.

Later Shane was upset with karan as he thought had karan not stepped in he would have thought a lesson today to kabir n his goons.

Karan could sense that n talked to Shane

K: Shane yaar kya hua ab kyun aise baitha hai ab toh who log chale gaye hai ab toh apna mood thik kar le

S: karan yeh tum bol sakte ho kyunki tumhe us kabir ko jawab dena hi nahi aata par main aaj uska mooh tod deta woh hota kaun hai aisa bolnewala I cant see my friends being humiliated like this by a jerk with his bunch of idiots.

K: Shane main samajhta hu n m really happy to have a friend like u magar kissi ke kuch bhi kehne se humhe koi farq kyun panda chahiye har koi itna bhi important nahi hota ki hum uski har baat ka jawab de

Shweta to kept a hand on karan's shoulder who was sitting on the table in front of shane n smiled gently while closing her eyes for a second n only said karan is right shane

Shane somehow realized he was giving undue importance to the likes of kabir n his gang, he smiled back n gave karan a five n later both hugged.
To this shweta smiled looking fondly at karan thou she did not say much but in her heart felt proud to have a friend like him n 2 know that she is lucky enough to be knowing someone like him.
davia389 thumbnail
gauri kahan hai?
pls continue soon
davia
stylishgal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am out of words now..
have used all the adjectives i could think of: awesome, amazing, mind-blowing, superb etc..
so.. im just gonna use a simpe word:good..
continue soon
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: stylishgal

i am out of words now..
have used all the adjectives i could think of: awesome, amazing, mind-blowing, superb etc..
so.. im just gonna use a simpe word:good..
continue soon

thx simi n thx all u guys 4 ur comments sorry couldnt reply earlier after posting these parts act m not getting much time also the server damn it's givin a problem

davia dear i m sorry i dont get it wat r u askin if u r askin abt gauri as a new character dear this is a ff so names r allowed by the author's choice so the name gauri is not used here

i have named the protaganists karan n shweta here

kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What Is There Left Say?
You Are So Good At This!!!!!!!
I Am Speechless πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ‘
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PAPPY SAM πŸ˜† funny nameeee πŸ˜†

once agn fantabulous update πŸ‘
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmishra

What Is There Left Say?
You Are So Good At This!!!!!!!
I Am Speechless πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ‘

thx dear i m out of words wat else can i say😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

n himu dear took a lil inspiration from Popeye πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

EkPahelii thumbnail
Part 6:

Just then, karan received a call on his cell; he talked with someone n said have to leave n asked shweta if she was coming along. Shweta said she is staying back n will go later home with lily, another girl in her group.
To this karan, said fine n left.

Shweta used to work sometimes with pappy n helped in managing his accounts for which pappy would pay n let her earn some pocket money which she would use to help her mom support her studies.
In addition, pappy also gave shweta some more assignments where she could work to earn some more, these jobs were mostly of those people who pappy knew well n who wanted some temporary employee for some job.
That day too shweta helped pappy with his weekly accounts n later pappy paid her weekly allowance of 10 $. Just when shweta was about to leave a phone rang, shweta answered it, as she was the closest to the phone.

Some person named bob wanted to speak with pappy, shweta called pappy n handed him the phone the guy said pappy I m in a fix n really need help, my assistant has fractured her leg there is a huge party today in the town hall for which I m handling the catering. Do u know someone who can help really need fast?
Pappy was a bit irritated n said y do u people have to wake up at the last minute. When pappy was saying this to bob, shweta overheard this n asked pappy what' wrong pappy

P: nothing just a friend of mine bob called up he is arranging a big party in town hall n urgently needs an assistant as his has fractured her leg in a fall.

S: so what' the problem

P: well he needs someone today n it has to be someone responsible

S: pappy can u refer me to bob if u don't mind

P: but honey you may have to even serve, as a waitress to the guest is n do all such stuff. Are u sure?

S: so what pappy I don' mind believe no job is too big or too small.

Pappy smiled at s n said ok dear but I' speak to bob

S: ok pappy

P to bob: ya bob well I have the right girl for your job but first tell me how much will u pay her?

B: oh pappy do u think I m such a cheapskate that I' not pay her well

P: yup you miser speak up or else I ain't sending her

B: ok pappy how about 30 $

P: you little stinker what do u think I m a nut or something?

A party in town hall means u r gonna earn a hefty sum n all u wanna pay is a measly 30 $ to the poor girl after making her slog for the entire day I m not gonna send anyone

B: oh pappy don't do this please I beg of u

P: fine than pay her accordingly

B; ok pappy then 50 $ will be fine

P (getting angry): u r gonna end up earning a nice two –three thousand dollars n u wanna pay my gal a mere 50 $.A 150 $ nothing less

B: oh pappy u r gonna give me a heart attack 150 $ no I can't ok how about 75 $

P: u miser now she will come only for a good 175 $ or not

B: pappy u r killing' me

P: nope only being fair

B: Oh, all right I' pay her 175 $

P: ok then she' coming

B: but pappy at least tell me what' her name n how will I recognize her

P: o ya I forgot she' an Indian gal n her name is shweta she is really pretty with lovely long hair n beautiful light green eyes

S was smiling feeling a bit embarrassed as pappy was describing her

Pappy kept the phone down n said sweetheart go ahead the job is all yours that darn rotten bob was gonna give u a raw deal for your hard work but I made sure he pays u well

S: but pappy I think u have asked too much really a 175 $ 4 a day's work is really too much I think even 75 $ was fine

P: oh honey u don't know that stinker he is gonna make u slog like hell just sitting in his big fat chair so its only fair u earn for your hard work

S: but pappy

P: just shut your mouth n rush to town hall ASAP or else that miser will deduct your wages saying you were late

Saying this he kept his hand over s' head n lovingly patted her

S hugged him saying u r the best pappy n left