Ehsaas - a fanfic - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
You Are Really Creative With Your Siggies And Your FF
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent WORK!!!!!!!!!!
Update Soon 😊 πŸ‘
superb.... waiting for ur next part specially coz of DASHING KARAN
thx simi pinky n Kmishra 😳
btw wats ur name dear mishraji

Originally posted by aahana86

thx simi pinky n Kmishra 😳
btw wats ur name dear mishraji

Kalee Pronounced Kully😊

But Spelled Kalee😊

Part 8:

As shweta was busy, organizing the event at town hall karan was getting ready looking stunningly handsome in a black Dinner Jacket.

Shweta had started her work at around 11:30 am n now it was almost 4:30 pm.True to pappy's prediction she was tired as hell running all around the town hall managing the details while bob cozily sat in his chair munching on French fries while shweta even did not get the time to have lunch.

Almost at 5:15, shweta went to bob n said sir I' seen everything. The flowers arranged in the vases, the seating arrangements ready, the entrance decorated, the welcoming girls ready, the food prepared, drinks have arrived, the cutlery arranged. We are ready sir now it' only until the party begins at 6:00 pm.

B (impressed) shweta I know see y pappy recommended you. I really liked your work n dedication. You have a very bright future ahead.

S: thank you sir (she was really hoping now bob will let her off, not only was she really tired n hungry but also worried about karan waiting for her to help in the project )

B: very well shweta now do 1 more thing as you have managed work all day long please stay till the party wraps up.

Unable to say anything else she just nodded her head silently.
B: fine then please can u also change in the uniform. Sharon will give it to you.

S: fine sir but can I please have a break for 10-minute break I m hungry n want to have something.

B: oh I m so sorry please do but don't take long

S: yes

She quickly rushed out n went to a nearby caf n ordered a burger n a chocolate shake. Meanwhile she took out her mobile from her pocket n saw 20 missed calls on it made by karan. She thought oh god karan called up 20 times. I m dead. She called him up but just then, her battery died. Damn now I m really going to get it from karan oh well now but he will surely understand.

The waiter kept her burger n shake on the table.
She quickly ate and rushed back to town hall.
There as bob had asked she dressed up in the uniform.
She was going thru the last minute check, as it was almost time for the party.
She went to bob n said all is running smoothly.
Bob asked her to see if the starters are prepared.

It was almost 6 pm n the secretary of the mayor came to check in on the work, she went to bob n he called Shweta n told her to show the secretary around. She was very impressed with the work n after doing the round said bob you have done a splendid job.

B: thanks ma' I m obliged after all how could I let u n the mayor down

He was so shameless that he did not even mention that Shweta was the one who worked so hard n took the credit himself.
Shweta stood there silently only observing.

Slowly the mayor n other guests started coming in n among them was none other than Kabir.
Being the son of Mr. Arora a well-known businessperson who owned a large chain of hotels n restaurants in n around Sydney, he was at the town hall party too. Along with him was him arm-candy kamya n his sidekicks.
After entering, the party he was impressed by the arrangements n said nice job.
Kamya n the idiots also agreed.

Just then, a waiter passed by n they all took drinks. While drinking, kamya suddenly saw Shweta n pointed her out to kabir. They were rather surprised to see her there, but seeing her in the uniform n that too alone they thought of having fun at her expense.

They made a wicked plan to trap her. 1 of their sidekicks went to a waiter n gave him 20 $ n asked him about shweta n got all the information; he got to know that shweta has been assigned especially by bob to look after the mayor, his family n guests.

They thought that they will spoil shweta' work n gets her insulted in front of everyone.
Shweta was going around when kabir suddenly called out to her n said hey waiter
Shweta turned n saw it was kabir. Had it been any other place he wouldn't have dared but here shweta was unable to back reply him.

She went over to them n slowly said yes her face making her discomfort visible. Kabir very rudely said to her so you r the person-in-charge here no wonder such a pathetic arrangement is done. I 'never been to a worse party then this in my life

The arrangements that he himself liked suddenly were sore as insulting shweta he was having fun.

Shweta did' say a thing n began leaving n kamya called her hey where are u leaving get me a drink n ya it better be good.

Shweta called a waiter n served her a drink as she was doing her job, later she left as someone called her.Trying to get over what just happened shweta continued her work.

Watching all this was an old lady in bob' staff who asked shweta are u all right dear I saw what happened n must say these rich people may have everything but not the time to teach their kids some manners. Believe me; I too have seen jerks like these often.

To this s just said no aunty it' ok n not all rich people are like this jerk trust me, I know so. Saying this she remembered karan.

Just as karan was being in shweta' thoughts, he entered the town hall.

Dashing & handsome looking spectacular in a black Dinner suit, he was any girl's dream.

As he came, he saw Dr. Scott Walters, the co –founder of his mom' hospital n went up to him.

K: Hi, uncle how are you
Dr.: hello karan I' fine n how are you n how is mandira

K: I m fine n mom is also ok. Actually just gave her a medicine n she is sleeping now.

D: that' nice I m so glad you could make it I had spoken to Suhasini n asked her to invite you for this event.

K: ya uncle it was aunty who asked me to come for this event on mom' behalf but what is this thing all about I m sorry I don't have much idea about this

D: well karan you see actually the mayor is thinking of taking Sydney a league ahead in this time of globalization so this is actually a party for bringing together the who' who of Sydney. N since our hospital has recently been awarded for our quality of work in medicine we too have being asked to join this party.

K: ok

D; yes n since mandira being a founder member n a part owner of this hospital I wanted you to be here as she could' make it.

K: thanks uncle for this it' nice of you that you thought so about me.

D: come' karan you don't have to be formal with me you are like my own son.

Saying this he excused himself. Karan was getting a bit bored in this party, as he did not know many people here. Had this been a party with his friends naturally it would have been more fun, but this was a formal party.

He thought I'll stay back for some time n leave.

He went to the bar n had a drink.

Having the drink, he was moving around in the party looking here n there thinking wish Shweta was here. God knows where she is I hope everything is fine I called her so many times but nothing. Had she answered I could have asked her to come along. Oh well might as well stay for 10 more minutes n then leave as it is I really don't know what to do.

While he was thinking this, he overheard a waiter talking to someone you know what to do take this n add it to the mayor' food. Soon after the mayor eats he will be  poisoned, n soon as it is revealed that someone has mixed something in the mayor' food this matter will be investigated n then you know who to blame.

The waiter said yes that Indian girl I' make sure that this will be a party she won' forget.

Edited by aahana86 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by kmishra

Kalee Pronounced Kully😊

But Spelled Kalee😊

thx kalee

awesome part aahana..
i love karan is the black dinner suit...
and plzz continue soon. dying to read further
thanx for such a long part
karan in a DJ 😍 *sigh*

so shweta iz in 4 a trouble
um sure karanz gona save her 😳 😳

next part plzzzzzzzzz let dere b cute KS scenes πŸ˜†

awesome part

update soon!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Himu

karan in a DJ 😍 *sigh*

so shweta iz in 4 a trouble
um sure karanz gona save her 😳 😳

next part plzzzzzzzzz let dere b cute KS scenes πŸ˜†

awesome part

update soon!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

hey thx himuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n thx simi n pinky 2

well i have so been wanting 2 see hiten in a DJ but all we see him in are a few boring suits which he is made 2 repeat like a zillion times πŸ˜•

i could bet tht grey suit he wore in kyunki was like his most used n washed suit ever πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i really liked his look in KA i think as Yug he was at his sexiest best complete hot stuff 2 drool n die for πŸ˜‰ 

Part 9:

Karan was shocked listening to this he turned around to have a look at them but they had gone.

He said to himself oh god someone is up to something here. N whatever it is someone else is to be framed for endangering the mayor who is also in danger, while the real attacker may be safe. I have to stay back or else two people will be in danger. Now I don't only have to save the mayor but also that girl. However, to save her I must first find her. Magar main yeh kaise pata karoo aur mayor ko yeh bhi toh jaake nahi bol sakta ki sir koi yaha aapko khatre main dal raha hai. Kyunki agar main aisa karoonga to ho sakta hai ke who log mujhpar bharosa aisa na kare aur saath hi main who log bhi alert ho jaye.
Ab mujhe kuch karna hoga lekin sochkar samajhkar.
Ha, who log Indian girl bol rahe the matlab yaha ke staff main zaroor koi Indian ladki hai? Au agar mayor ke saath hone wale is hadsee ka zimmedar usse karnewale hai toh who zaroor koi incharge hi hogi.
Hmm I have to find her.

He goes to the bartender n asks him who is the in-charge for this party.

The tender said it' Mr. Bob

K: ok n is there any Indian who works for him

BT: we have four Indians in our staff here sir but why are you asking me this

K: oh nothing actually I m impressed with your work here that's all so

BT: but why about the Indian sir

K: oh just because my event will have an Indian theme so there must be someone who knows all about this

BT: ok sir

K: all right can you tell me where to find Mr. Bob

BT: Yes, sir he will be in the kitchen now.

K: ok n where is it

BT: its last door on this floor

K: thanks.

He then goes to the kitchen where bob was eating while others worked.

There he stops someone who was rushing out to serve n asks him who is Bob. The person points out to him

K goes up to bob n says hi I m Karan kapadia

Bob gets up n says hello I m bob

K: ya I know must say you have done a lovely work here

B: thanks I m sorry do I know you

K: No, you see I wanted you to do an event at my place too

B: ok so when is your event sir I assure you, you will love our work

K: ya I know but do you have someone Indian in your staff to

B: yes, there are 3 Indians but why

K: you see the function has an Indian theme so but wait a sec someone just told me that you have four Indian employees N you said there are three

B: well the fourth girl is only my helping hand today she is just a replacement that' all

K: ok can I meet them

B: meet them?

K: yes I told you it' Indian theme so I just wanted to know if your staff has any ideas about what my requirements

B: don't worry sir u will get the best service

K: I know but if you don't want me to meet your employees for my personal satisfaction then fine I' ask someone else to arrange my event (he was really tense thinking I have to do this fast or else 2 lives will be in danger)

B: no sir please I 'call them now

He asks someone to get maya, sudeep, vikram

When they are called, karan says the event is meant for women so sudeep n vikram need not be called.

Therefore, maya is called but when he sees maya, she is at least 55 years old.

K think but they were talking about a girl n so it can't be this lady

He says bob this event is meant for young girls so if he has Any young girl in the staff

B then calls S. When s comes, k is shocked to see her.

He says shweta tu, yaha

S: ha mujhe pappy ne bheja hai aaj main yaha bob ki assistant hu aur mayor ka khayal rakhne ka kaam mera hai

K is tensed now figuring out it is his best friend shweta who is to be framed for this act

B is happy thinking now that k & s know each other he will get the contract

B: it seems u know each other well so now Mr. Karan we have a deal

S surprised what deal

K: kuch nahi tu chal mere saath

S: kaha aur yeh kya bol raha hai

K: kuch nahi shweta

B interrupted them sir

kya kar raha hai mera kaam chal raha hai yaha aur tu yaha kaise

K: yeh chhod K; later Mr. Bob right now I have something important saying this he grabs s' arm n drags her out of the kitchen

S: karan main yaha kaise bus ab meri baat sun n he tells her everything
S is shocked at this

Highlights of the next Part: Karan & shweta' dilemma