he jus dragged her out infrnt of her boss 😆 dat was funnyyyy 😆

highlightsssss......luv itt 😳 😳

cant wait!!

awesome aahana

continue soon!! 😳 😃
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
thx a ton all u guys 4 ur sweet comments n appreciation tht really encourage me 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Part 10:

S: yeh tum kya bol rahe ho karan aisa kaise ho sakta hai tum mere saath maazak kar rahe ho Na please bolo

K: shweta do u think I'll make a joke of this kind common this is true Maine suna hai ki koi yaha mayor ke khaane main kuch millake tujhe fasane ki baat kar raha tha

S: but why me why would I do something like this? Aur kaun hai jo mujhe fasake kuch paayega
K: I don't know this shwet (that's how he lovingly would call her often) but just relax I'll take care of everything main toh yeh party se jaa raha tha magar jab maine suna ke koi bekasoor khatre main hai I had to help n now that I know it's you koi saawal hi paida nahi hota ki main yaha se jaao aur tujhe kuch bhi hone du

Shweta' eyes got moist hearing this she fondly looked at karan n hugged him tightly, he hugged her back n caressed her hair with his hand n said hey relax common ro mat main hu na yaha trust me. Common give me a smile now.

S smiled as she knew she wasn't alone even in this tense problem she knew karan meant every word he said n would never leave her.

In her heart she thanked god n said I no u look after everyone n have made an angel for this very work.

Everyone in this world has an angel who looks over them in their times of crisis n listens their prayers n then conveys them to you, but I m lucky, I m special as my angel is not someone who I cant see, touch or feel there isn't an angel looking at me from there somewhere above, he is right here in front of me & I m in his arms.

Thank you god 4 choosing me to be the 1 who has been lucky enough to have your angel as a real person, as a friend, a friend I have known all my life n spent it with always n want to forever.

S was so close to K yet somehow they both hadn't realized that their friendship was so special so unique so beautiful that it was way above the worldly deeds, bonds and ties, it had surpassed the borders of friendship & reached in a new world a new phase all over.

Sometimes the most beautiful experiences are made in silence, for silence even in its quiet surroundings has a language that speaks without any words, voice n yet says everything.

Silence if spoken between souls n hearts makes the most beautiful conversations the ones that no one else in this world can understand n yet speaks but if it becomes a barrier between hearts n souls can destroy a person, a relation, a bond, the whole world perhaps.

For the day when people will become so cold that they ignore even their hearts n souls humanity, love, mercy, compassion would cease to exist n with it so will the world.

Truly these words were so apt so K & S & their friendship:

Silence makes
The real conversation
Between friends,
Not the saying but the
Never needing to say
Is what counts.

Highlights of the next Part: Karan & Shweta' encounter with a freaky person

Edited by aahana86 - 16 years ago
stylishgal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aahana86

S was so close to K yet somehow they both hadn't realized that their friendship was so special so unique so beautiful that it was way above the worldly deeds, bonds and ties, it had surpassed the borders of friendship & reached in a new world a new phase all over.

Sometimes the most beautiful experiences are made in silence, for silence even in its quiet surroundings has a language that speaks without any words, voice n yet says everything.

Silence if spoken between souls n hearts makes the most beautiful conversations the ones that no one else in this world can understand n yet speaks but if it becomes a barrier between hearts n souls can destroy a person, a relation, a bond, the whole world perhaps.

For the day when people will become so cold that they ignore even their hearts n souls humanity, love, mercy, compassion would cease to exist n with it so will the world.

Truly these words were so apt so K & S & their friendship:

Silence makes
The real conversation
Between friends,
Not the saying but the
Never needing to say
Is what counts.

aahana these words are soo beautiful and meaningful. u have done it yet again. u have touched our hearts with ur beautiful words im ur ff after those lovely wordings and verses in some of ur siggies. keep up the good work.. these words are so touching.. and the part is small yet it can have such a big impact on a person... it just makes a person realise that silence is truly golden.. keep up the fantastic work 👏
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's very nice aahaana I haven't finished reading the rest of the parts, sorry I'm slow... but I just jumped to this one 😉

It's a cute part, the angel words are very sweet too 😃

thanks 😃 Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow so cute Karan & Shweta 😛
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg!!!!!!!

dose linez r SUPERB!!

mwahhz frm me 4 dose linez especiallyyyyyy 👏

fantastic as usualllll!

update soon!!! 😳 😃
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
n FINALLYYYYYYY u gave me ma dose of KS!! 😳 😃 🤗 thnx 4 datttttttttttttttttttt 😃 😆