Kutumb

Ehsaas - a fanfic - Page 7

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: stylishgal

aahana these words are soo beautiful and meaningful. u have done it yet again. u have touched our hearts with ur beautiful words im ur ff after those lovely wordings and verses in some of ur siggies. keep up the good work.. these words are so touching.. and the part is small yet it can have such a big impact on a person... it just makes a person realise that silence is truly golden.. keep up the fantastic work 👏

thx a ton simi 4 all those sweet words

ur words of appreciation mean so much i simply donno how 2 thank u

i really donno wat else 2 say except tht i 'll def try n not let u guys down with the next part

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kim_

It's very nice aahaana I haven't finished reading the rest of the parts, sorry I'm slow... but I just jumped to this one 😉

It's a cute part, the angel words are very sweet too 😃

thanks 😃

oh it's ok kim m glad u liked wat u read n thx 4 readin 😊

EkPahelii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pinky no1

wow so cute Karan & Shweta 😛

hey pinks glad u enjoyin the read hon 😊

EkPahelii thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Himu

omg!!!!!!!

dose linez r SUPERB!!

mwahhz frm me 4 dose linez especiallyyyyyy 👏

fantastic as usualllll!

update soon!!! 😳 😃

thx himuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(i simply cant do without this now 😆 😆)

m so happy u liked those words u no i simply like it wen silence is a language in itself

n ya as 4 finally lettin u have KS hon it's just begun wait 4  the next part i'm sure u 'll love it 😊

stylishgal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aahana86

thx a ton simi 4 all those sweet words

ur words of appreciation mean so much i simply donno how 2 thank u

i really donno wat else 2 say except tht i 'll def try n not let u guys down with the next part

u really dont need to say thank u.. its enough for us if u keep giving us great parts to read. and i am sure u will neva let us down..👏

hiten_fan thumbnail
wow!! aahana!!! nice yaar...n the lines in the last part were tooooo good!!!!!
cool_time thumbnail
kul aahana!!!continue wid da gud work.wow!!!u ppl are so creative by thoughts.i wish i had da same creativity & patience 2 rite such beautiful ff like u ppl!
EkPahelii thumbnail

hey ragz n cool time thx a ton guys 4 those sweet words
n simi hon u r such a sweetheart 🤗 n wish all of u a very happy diwali

Edited by aahana86 - 16 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Part 11:

Shweta was really tensed her hands had become cold somehow due to fear , a risk to mayor's life n her being framed for it could ruin her entire life, but the only thing that she kept her strong was karan's presence by her side.
She knew with karan by her side nothing can happen to her karan wont let anything wrong happen.

Karan then shook her as to bring her out of her thoughts n said hey common I m here ok, now tell me what was your job here, so that it may be easier for me to help you

S: I had to look after the mayor personally n take care of his food n drinks along with the people who accompanied him.

K: ok good now tell me did you have to do any special arrangements for the mayor here in these regards

S: yes karan, mayor 1 special brand ki hi wine pasand karte hai jo khaas unke liye Milan se import ki gay hai aur uske saath unki kuch favourite delicacies bhi khaas unke aur unke guests ke liye banayi gayi hai

K: crap

S: kya hua what made u say that

K: jab tune wine ki baat ki mujhe laga hume apna kaam aasaan karne ka raasta mil gaya kyunki yeh wine sirf mayor ke liye hai par yaha toh dishes bhi hai ko sirf unki hi liye baani hai

S: ha karan par mayor ka khana banana ke liye agar menu khaas hai toh taiyar karnewale bhi

K: matlab?

S: matlab mayor ke jo special dishes hai unhe banana ke kye ek khaas chef ko bulaya gaya hai kyunki mayor impress ho jaye

K: toh?

S: toh yeh karan who chef itna baddimag aur gamandi hai ki usse yeh common kitchen nahi pasand aaya aur usne mana kar diya yaha khane banana se
Usne apne liye alag special kitchen maanga taaki uske khaane ki recipe aur usse banene ka tarika bob ko na maalum paade. Ab isse hume maddad mil sakti hai kyunki sirf mujhe yeh permission hai ki main waha ja saku

K : u r right shwet ab chahe kissi bhi cheez main woh poison milaana chahe us insaan ko us kitchen main jaana hi hoga
Aur jo waaha jaane ki koshish karega wahi hamara target yani asli attacker hai

They both smiled looking at each other.

Shweta held karan's hand n said chalo main tumhe waaha le jaati hu n both made their way to that chef's kitchen.
S knocked on the door n asked Chef may I come in it's me shweta

C : ok come in

Just as she was entering K held her hand n said u asked for permission for this
S: kya karoon karan maine kaha tha na yeh chef kuch sirfira hai usne kaha mere kitchen main bina meri permission ke koi nahi aaye

K: boy kya nakhre hai

S: tell me but kya kare

C: what are u doing there n who is it you are talking to are you trying to steal my recipe

S: oh no chef please don't get angry I m coming

C: who were you talking to I heard voices there n donmt you dare lie to me or else I leave this minute

S: oh no chef please don't it was just a friend of mine n we weren't planning to steal any recipe

C: I don't trust you I leave

Just then karan entered and said please chef please don't actually I just couldn't help but come here you are a genius the amazing sweet aroma of your food was to good to be resisted and as far as the stealing goes let me assure you I cant boil water n shweta god save you if she is cooking food for you

Shweta gave him a look that was enough to shut him up

K: ok now don't look at me like that

C : but what was the reason to come here ( he had actually cooled down by hearing the praise karan made but wanted to hear compliments so that he could sound like someone who's something )

Karan sensed that in the way the chef said it so he played along

K: oh sir I just wanted to meet a genius like you who could do this magic with food that it becomes so tempting
The chef was now pleased with karan n on cloud 9 by now (flattery can do a number of things wont you say)
N meanwhile shweta was just looking at him n thinking seriously karan is just impossible

C: well well now what can I say (such a typical ) u have praised me so much my good man I m flattered

K(in a low voice to himself ): that's the reason i was saying all that

C: u said something ?

K: oh no sir just being mesmerized by ur lovely delicacies I m sure the mayor will love em

C: oh well thank u but u no what I reall like u n want u to be the first one 2 taste my cuisines

K:first one u mean even the mayor hasn't had anything

C: no not at all, try this it's called chocolate tiramisu

Just then a sound was heard, it seemed like someone was outside the chef's kitchen.

Highlights of the next Part: encounter with the culprit.

stylishgal thumbnail
wowie.. aahana u leave me speechless and impress me each time and its happened this time too. u write soo well.... plzz continue soon.
wishing all u guys a happy and safe diwali 👏