Posted: 16 years ago

Do dil mil rahey hain... magar Internet peh...πŸ˜›

Hey Friends !!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hows ya all doin'? First of all I want to apologize for being VERY VERY late in posting this SOTW thread. I am not well and I had been away from I-F for one week but before that I was too busy with other things on the forum that I never got time for SOTWπŸ˜”. But I know you all had been waiting for it impatiently?!☺️ (Say YES.. say YES !!πŸ˜ƒ)

Here is the situation for this week (Actually.. erm, this situation is basically for all girls out there but IF boys are willing to participate then their suggestions on this situation are also welcomed xD):

You met a guy 'M' on Internet or say Orkut. You both belong to same religion.. and live in same city. But before you became friends with this guy... your female friend 'F' was already friends with 'M' through Internet. But this guy called 'F' his 'Sister'. So sister and brother exchanged their cell numbers and started to chat thru sms and then finally thru calls too. Then one day 'M' asks u for your number nd you give him without hesitation since you know he is a nice guy and your friend 'F' calls him her Bro.

Finally one day that guy proposes you. You accept his proposal. Your friend 'F' is an evidence of your relationship... she knows that this guy proposed you and that you are not lieing. You share ur pictures with him on internet. Everything was going fine until one day you both had a big fight. Chotte motte fights to hote hi rehte they but... bada fight us din hua.. The thing is that 'YOU' have always been in pressure that he might do something wrong with your pics. and that is why you feel like not shoutin at him because you feel somethin will go wrong ur way.. Jaise taise that fight was solved.

One day you get to know on orkut that he has another girlfriend. You are shocked to know. You can see the girl scrapping him .. but u dun see a response frm ur bf - 'M'. What will you do in this type of situation? First of all, I'd want to know if you believe in online love stories?!

In love you are blind nd therefore you shared ur pics with him without thinkin for once. Now you are scared that he might do somethin wrong with ur pics.. like if you break up with him, he might get frustated nd angry nd he would do something really wrong. But you know that he alredi has one gf nd he never told you regardin this nd you cannot jus keep quiet after knowin this :s..

Tough one..

I think the girl should firstly realise that online realtionships are very risky and dangerous, that why she should not be mad at the guy..She should gradually just slowly slowy, start keeping distance..Stop chatting to him much, stop orkuting, gradually he will also loose interst in the girl, and se could just delete him after..and those pictures nothing can happen for that, unless he deletes them himself, or if he does do something wrong with them, the girl could just say, i had these up on orkut, and this person took them from there.

Otherwise She could just ignore him, or maybe even make an excuse saying "all those pictures of me i sent..they arent really me..i made it up.." something like that, so he falls for it that those pics arent the girls, and will delete them..

or she could be evil aswell..and send him a virus..,jokingg πŸ˜† ..

Also Know that the girl finds out that he has another girlfreind on orkut..she could contact that girl in private..and tell her the whole situation. And then two together could make a plan to get rid of him..and if the case gets too extreme..they could report him to police...*because as you said they from the same country and all*..saying to police that..this person is harsaling me on orkut..

even complain to the orkut people..and delete this person from the msn/yahoo or any other place you have added them..

and the phone number the girl gave, she could change the number..or just tell police about it and they can trace the number...

But i hope this situation doesn't happen to any body..its too risky!!..

Advice for people who read this - Never fall in online relationships, Its Nice to know people but not to close..you never know who's on the other side.

-Dilbagh=]
Edited by dramaholic - 16 years ago

Lol!! Okay, sorry but this situation completely reminded me of what I had been through when I first fell in love. It was through orkut and I also shared my pics, etc. Later on, we had a fight and lost ocntact for a while and at that time, the only thought that haunted me was..my pics are with him! What will he do? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anywayyy...what makes this situation different is that there is another girl who already likes "M"...hmmm...

I guess I'd just talk to him about that girl and ask why he did all that and just make him tell you the truth- who was he playing with? You or the other girl? Personally, I'm not much of a revenge type of person πŸ˜† so I wouldn't really know how to get back at him...so I'd probably just aks him a few question as to why he did it and just keep my distance from him, but if it's true love, then you can't even forget him 😭 so well, if he really loves the other girl, I'd be happy knowing his happiness is with her, so I'll gradually go away from him...but pics!!!?πŸ˜† *I, myself, did this, but just to be on the safe side, don't share your pics with anyone online...esp. people you barely know*πŸ˜† I'd just hope and pray that he wouldn't do anything with my pics and I believe that if I calmly have a talk with him about this matter, he'd listen to me and just delete the pics since he loves the other girl anyway πŸ˜‰ 

Hopefully, no one gets into this situation...it's scary

Originally posted by shizajaved

But I know you all had been waiting for it impatiently?!☺️ (Say YES.. say YES !!πŸ˜ƒ) Hehee.. i was.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

What will you do in this type of situation? First of all, I'd want to know if you believe in online love stories?! Well no i dont believe in online love stories.. but i still like talking about it.. 😳 Okiee in this type of situation i'll pretend i dont know anything.. i'll just act normal. then one day go to his house and while he's not there (let's say i told him to make me some tea or something) i'll go on his comp and delete all pictures of me. and by d time if he comes and sees what im doing i'll say i was just looking at d pictures.. then basically i'll just sneak on his comp and delete d pics.. then my mouth will talk..and i'll shout and do anything in my anger.. really angryy.. if he threathens about d pics i'll tell him i deleted them so their's no one he can get them back.. πŸ˜›

THIS is THE most weirdest situation n e 1 can cum across! πŸ˜•
Hmm wow Shiza yaar..what a SOTW!!πŸ‘
yeah right.. i missed submitting my entry of SOTW! Glad u are back!πŸ˜‰

Do dil mil rahey hain... magar Internet peh...πŸ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------ -------

Well coming to ur main question.. I seriously don't believe in online Love Stories..i've heard some. .but i think basically people are just messing around and try to have fun..of course i think u can find real friendship bonds thru internet too! BUt Love.. nah sounds too weirdπŸ˜‰ i mean how do u know if the person is actually feeling something for you...you can write.mail whatever u want.. but what's the chance that everything is not lied or fake!

okay but but let me reply on the situation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the situation wants that the boy proposes and you accept it right.. and i guess there starts a love story thru internet!

Well about the Orkut thingy.. i wouldn't belive it 1,2,3... i mean esp when i see that the girl has been scrapping him.. not that he has been scrapping too!

i would start asking if he likes being on orkut and likes scrapping..just to see his reaction!πŸ˜• and then i might start asking if he had been seeing another girl! and why he never told me about it!🀒

i don't think that sharing ur pic has to do with being blind in love.. i just think it's all about being curious about each other!πŸ˜‰ But yeah i agree there is always a risk that ur pic might be misused for some other purpose!

well i def think that if i send a picture i should get one in return too..so you should have the guy's picture too nah?πŸ˜†
i would tell him that if he doesn't want his picture to circulate through internet or orkut  otherwise i would get him banned!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love,
Gracella
First of all i can gaurantee 100% dat dis wunt happen wid me ever.. Bec i do not even talk to guys online bec i feel its very risky and the ones who make gfs online are either despardos or they are big time flirts.. I mean think how many other girls that guy must be adding everyday.. Ur defintly nt the only one right.. And how many girls he talks and proposes to..

The only advice i would have for the girl in dis situation is to first of all ask dat guy what is the truth. If she has even 1% doubt on him she should break up with him. Bec maybe he can leak her photos and all, but one day she will leave him or he will leave her. And he can leak her photos on dat day. So what is the use of being scared.. She should take a stand for herself. Even if the guy does leak out her pics on sites which are not good, by talking to him she is getting herself into more mess. And she should come out of this mess ASAP and learn to be strong. Yes she was to blame to put herself in this situation in the first place but its time she should get out of it.
thts a real tough situation..... thts wht sucks... giving away pics...... everyone shud learn a lesson from this topic.... dont send ur pics to strangers..... all ppl u talk to online are strangers... i dont care if u know them for several yrs... u dnt really know them......therefore they are strangers

basically she cant do anything abt it.... except for praying tht he'll delete the pics instead of doing something else...... u cant control wht someone else wants to do!!
Well, well, well, this is tough situation and I hope that no girl ever gets into this kind of situation.  It's so tough.

Anyways, first of all, my views on online love relationships.  I don't think that anyone especially a girl should commit a mistake of falling in love online because besides being really risky for her, it's just not practical.  A guy that you have just met like a couple months ago online isn't someone you can trust.  It's already really hard - almost next to impossible - to find true love in the world then online.  A guy doesn't really risk anything getting into an online relationship but a girl does especially if she shares her pictures online.

In this case, the girl should NOT have trusted the guy even though her best friend called him her brother.  They also met online so even she didn't really know him well.  Besides, I am assuming that they never met?  Or even if they did, sometimes people are good at masking their bad habits.

Anyways, since the girl knows that the guy is deceiving her, then of course she can't keep quiet and pretend that everything is fine.  She'll die a hundred deaths everyday like this.  I think the best thing to do would be to contact the Internet security.  I know that there are certain branches of the police department that deal with Internet safety.  She needs to contact them and just have them straighted out the guy.  In this way, they'll be able to get all the pictures back from him (On his computer or paper prints).  That's the easiest way, I think she can solve the problem because pretending that nothing happened isn't going to do anything and yelling at him might make the situation worst.
WHOAAA..thats creepy!that girl you should like break all ties with him, block/delete him..change her email ..basically just stay away from him. she cant do anything about her pics tho πŸ˜• n no i dnt believe in online love or w/e..its rubbish..no offence lol but i don't understand how ppl can fall in love just by chatting...its kindof unbelievable