Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep321 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i have the Xbox,wii,and a nintendo ds lol but my most favorite game is Zelda on the wii 😃 and then on Xbox it's Ninja,and then on ds its spiderman 😳 😃 😉 (**note** i'm not aloud to play really viloent games lol 😆 )
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep321

i have the Xbox,wii,and a nintendo ds lol but my most favorite game is Zelda on the wii 😃 and then on Xbox it's Ninja,and then on ds its spiderman 😳 😃 😉 (**note** i'm not aloud to play really viloent games lol 😆 )

😃 that is cool, I like spiderman too, it's one of my favourites😃

😆 good you are not allowed to play that much voilent games, othervise you would say your favourite is resident evil😡  I dont' like resident evil at all🤢 it's too nasty and scary😆

ninja I've played one long time ago, so don't know which virsion😕 I don't know about ninetendo... there was a game came called "max payne" have you played it was really good one of my favourites... have you played tombraider the legend😃 if not, do play, it's not that violent, it's adventerous it's really good😃

deep321 thumbnail
hmmm ya Zelda is a bit violent but i think I've played tomb raider before at my freinds house lol, (i ended up playing for an hour and a half 😆 ) but never heard of Max payne be4 😕 😉
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep321

hmmm ya Zelda is a bit violent but i think I've played tomb raider before at my freinds house lol, (i ended up playing for an hour and a half 😆 ) but never heard of Max payne be4 😕 😉

yeah, it came few years ago, I think I gave it to my cousin, othervise I would send it to you😛 I really liked that game.😃

yeah there are so many virsion of tomb raider which one you have played😳 I really like that handsome villian in Tombraider The Legend😆 I loved the way he spoke😉 I was in love with him, so I didn't get scared of him, but in every round there is a villian, there was a japnese villian that was the most scary one, and then there was giant spider, that was scary but it was fun killing them😃

Zelda, hmm I'll check on internet,

but I still haven't finished my spiderman3 because I have been busy have you finished😳

Kim_ thumbnail
Hey deep,

did you read the article Manu has posted, it mentioned about Gautam's new show 😃
deep321 thumbnail
o umm no...one sec i'm gunna read it 😉 lol didn't notice
Kim_ thumbnail
yeah, I thought you haven't
so did you read it now 😃
srkfan89 thumbnail
hey ppl! mind if i butt into your convo?
hehe, glad you liked the articles, hrm well since you were talking about songs and games, my current fav songs are from OSO esp ajab si and dard-e-disco and from Saawariya esp Pari, Jab Se and the title track ;D
haven't been gaming for a long time, but im halfway thru harry potter 5 on my brother's wii (yesh i know harry potter- im a novice at games ;P)
question for you deep.. who is your fav author? (sorry if u already answered that, i didnt read all the previous pages 😳 )
Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkfan89

hey ppl! mind if i butt into your convo?
hehe, glad you liked the articles, hrm well since you were talking about songs and games, my current fav songs are from OSO esp ajab si and dard-e-disco and from Saawariya esp Pari, Jab Se and the title track ;D
haven't been gaming for a long time, but im halfway thru harry potter 5 on my brother's wii (yesh i know harry potter- im a novice at games ;P)
question for you deep.. who is your fav author? (sorry if u already answered that, i didnt read all the previous pages 😳 )

that's a good question manu...

and yeah, you are welcome to butt in our conversation😆

Harry Pottar I never played, I think it's adventurious. let's see if deep has played...

so these are the latest songs in your Ipod I'm guessing😉

yeah, I enjoy watching them on tv too😃

deep321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kim_

that's a good question manu...

and yeah, you are welcome to butt in our conversation😆

Harry Pottar I never played, I think it's adventurious. let's see if deep has played...

so these are the latest songs in your Ipod I'm guessing😉

yeah, I enjoy watching them on tv too😃

lol yep i've played Harry Potter and i have it on Xbox but it's the first one😉 and Kim u should try it
, and ermmm...hmmm i think it's Cornelius Funke(he/she (u never know if their a boy or a girl,it could be thir pen name😆😉 )the author of Dragon rider. , and Rick Riordan the author of Lightning thief,Sea of monsters, Titans curse. And then second last but definetley not second least😆😳 Andrew clements who wrote books like "the report card" "a week in the woods" "frindle" the "reporter" Aaaaaaaaaanddddddddd thennnnn last but certainly not the least!😃 is my favourite author...it's Jaunra is middle class DjMachale ( u mite of not heard of him) but he's the author of the pendragon series and is still curently working on the 9/13 book of his series right now.