Lucky of the Week -- deep123 - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
ipod TOUCH darlin' waha.. early bday gift from my dad 😛 yup.. in fact i've heard saawariya songs so much i can probably recite the lyrics asleep/ standing on my head/ underwater.. whatever lol.. 😆
deep..

I've never heard of any of those authors!! hahaha ok i feel really dumb now lol.. but glad to see ur a bookworm too haha..
Ok at least im not complete crap, i seem to recall hearing about dragon rider somewhere, but i havnt read it myself. My fav authors list is totally different.. i like Jhumpa Lahiri (the namesake), Yann Martel (life of pi), Douglas Adams ( hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series) and kiran desai (inheritance of loss)
oh yeah, and arundhati roy (god of small things) actually in still halfway thru it. i tired very hard to read macbeth and king lear in the unabridged version, but it mayaswell be written in greek ;P lol.. so after the exams im gonna get something which explains what the heck shakespere's talking abt haha

[quote=deep321]lol yep i've played Harry Potter and i have it on Xbox but it's the first one😉 and Kim u should try it
, and ermmm...hmmm i think it's Cornelius Funke(he/she (u never know if their a boy or a girl,it could be thir pen name😆😉 )the author of Dragon rider. , and Rick Riordan the author of Lightning thief,Sea of monsters, Titans curse. And then second last but definetley not second least😆😳 Andrew clements who wrote books like "the report card" "a week in the woods" "frindle" the "reporter" Aaaaaaaaaanddddddddd thennnnn last but certainly not the least!😃 is my favourite author...it's Jaunra is middle class DjMachale ( u mite of not heard of him) but he's the author of the pendragon series and is still curently working on the 9/13 book of his series right now.[/quote]

I have seen Harry Pottar on game shelfs at bestbuy, but I never thought about buying it,😆 I think I should give it a try😉 you guys have good taste so I can trust you😃

but I have to finish my spiderman3 first😛 it's taking me a lot of time I'm slow😆

Rick Roirdon my favourite author too 🤗I mean one of my favourite😃I've read lightening theif and sea of monsters, I haven't got a chance to read Titan curs though😉 lightening theif Jakson Percy is my favourite😃 Percy is just too good😃 but I think it's been 4 or 5 years since I read it, but I still have it, it is a great book😃

I have read Eragon but not dragaon rider so don't know😕

my all time favourite writer is L.J Smith, that's Lisa J Smith I love her series of Vampire Dairies🤗

Cornelius Funke yeah it's hard to tell if it's a guy or girl😆

wow 9/13, no I haven't read pen dragon... so you like dragon stories, you should try eragon too😳 I think it might interest you😳 

Originally posted by srkfan89

ipod TOUCH darlin' waha.. early bday gift from my dad 😛 yup.. in fact i've heard saawariya songs so much i can probably recite the lyrics asleep/ standing on my head/ underwater.. whatever lol.. 😆
deep..

I've never heard of any of those authors!! hahaha ok i feel really dumb now lol.. but glad to see ur a bookworm too haha..
Ok at least im not complete crap, i seem to recall hearing about dragon rider somewhere, but i havnt read it myself. My fav authors list is totally different.. i like Jhumpa Lahiri (the namesake), Yann Martel (life of pi), Douglas Adams ( hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series) and kiran desai (inheritance of loss)
oh yeah, and arundhati roy (god of small things) actually in still halfway thru it. i tired very hard to read macbeth and king lear in the unabridged version, but it mayaswell be written in greek ;P lol.. so after the exams im gonna get something which explains what the heck shakespere's talking abt haha

hehehe that's cool yeah with Ipod it's easy to remember lyrics😃 and it sounds so good, stearo doesn't have that quality😕what color is your Ipod😃

yeah it's good to know he is the book warm too, no wonder three of us get along very well👏

if we could meet and hang together for one whole day😍*sigh*  I think we should all visit india together😆

me too, I haven't read all those books just two, we all have different books so it doesn't make anyone dumb, I think you are more of a good reader, because your choice of books are hard, I can't read those😆

Macbeth yeah I've read, it's a great story, but in school I've read with teacher's translation😆 yeah it's too hard to read😛

so don't worry you are not the only one😉 and Macbeth is shakespeare's shortest book I think in tragedy, and still too much for us😆 I think that saif ali khan and amitabh bachan's movie eklavya the royal gaurd is somewhat taken from this book, if I'm not mixing two books the gaurd is the one takes over the property or something, just like eklavya(amithab bachchan) does in the end after killing everyone😆

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
Originally posted by srkfan89

deep..

lol i'm with u on that, i have an escuse since i'm a kid😆😃 but i don't think i'll ever understand words like that😆 or wats going on lol.

Originally posted by Kim_

hehehe that's cool yeah with Ipod it's easy to remember lyrics😃 and it sounds so good, stearo doesn't have that quality😕what color is your Ipod😃

yeah it's good to know he is the book warm too, no wonder three of us get along very well👏

if we could meet and hang together for one whole day😍*sigh*  I think we should all visit india together😆

me too, I haven't read all those books just two, we all have different books so it doesn't make anyone dumb, I think you are more of a good reader, because your choice of books are hard, I can't read those😆

Macbeth yeah I've read, it's a great story, but in school I've read with teacher's translation😆 yeah it's too hard to read😛

so don't worry you are not the only one😉 and Macbeth is shakespeare's shortest book I think in tragedy, and still too much for us😆 I think that saif ali khan and amitabh bachan's movie eklavya the royal gaurd is somewhat taken from this book, if I'm not mixing two books the gaurd is the one takes over the property or something, just like eklavya(amithab bachchan) does in the end after killing everyone😆

😆  anyways i have read eragon and Eldest😉 but i'm waiting for inheritance to come out (o and in the sea of monsters they call these canibal monsters cadians😆)