Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Crush, Infactuation, Attraction and Love

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well i know by the title of the topic it seems like im really bored and making random threads but hey dats the truth!πŸ˜†

So name our last crush infactuation, attraction and love and why u think it was crush/infactuation/attraction/love..πŸ˜†

Have Fun

Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kehna zaruri hai kia pooja πŸ˜†

chalo i toh still dunno...sirf yeh pata hai koi hai jisko hum chahte hain...uska siggy bhi hai πŸ˜†
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
crush/infactuation/attraction/love...

lOve... hmmm 😳 😳 😳 .. she is sum1 whO iz really speaciall fOr me... Ok... i start blushing naa sO leave it... ☺️

Crush... well my One and Only crush izz Aamna... 😳 😳 😳 my chweetu.... 😳 😳 😳

and yes... hOw dO i fOrgOt last sum days in If... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† a gurl... i think Owner Of this thread... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Usman.. Wah wah koi bahut blus kar raha hai.. πŸ˜† And now the owner of dis thread.. Is she a crush/Infactuaton or attraction for u.. πŸ˜†

Ok here is mine...

Attraction: This guy in my class.. I dunt knoe.. There is something wid him dat i like him..

Love: Ali.. I really really do love him and he means a lot to me.. And im glad dat he has forgiven me n is back wid me! πŸ˜ƒ

Infactuation: Suhit.. Omg!! He is soooo hawt.. Irrestiable!

Crush: At present none!
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
crush,infatuation attraction or love ...abhi kuch nahin 😭

But i am the biggest Hrithik Roshan fan πŸ˜‰
prithvi lover thumbnail
for me!!!!!!
crush/infatuation/love sab same hain! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lil confuse gal πŸ˜•
xxxxxxxx
For me lots of crushes but just one love who is not with me 😳 πŸ˜•
-Pinky- thumbnail
crush : rk
love: none
infatuation : none
attraction: this guy in my english class.. its been like 23 days of school.. n i just saw him today lmaoo well just shows how much attention i pay in class πŸ˜†
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Sweetangel.. Awww.. Dats sad! 😳

@Pinky.. Hehehe!
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Crush: Armaan☺️.. refer to ma sig

Infactuation: Suhit and Chang.. xD dun wanna say nethin more. haiii <3

Attraction: Durin march i went to this place called Sui for a concert. I, along with my cousins went over there in a coach. The coach could accomodate 60 people. every seat was captured. although all my male cousins are hot but i'd rather use the word 'cute' for 'em nd not hot. they are like brothers 😭 . LOL, but there was this guy.. my female cousin was continuously tellin me to look at.. because they were sleepin in the coach as the journey was LONG.. i finally looked at him when my cousin insisted a lot but i cudn't really tell how does he look because he had his hand on his face.. ah, couldn't see him properly.

Omg, then HOW we used to talk and stuff. we reached there nd how things happened.. i wont say we becaeme frens because i was too shy to be one with him. but all was so cool. he was so HOT!!!! Althou i keep denyin even today if people frm that trip ask me if i found that guy cool.. LOL

He was really HANDSOME !!! indeed.. sumone we call.. BURGER PIECE ;). Hai☺️! but it was only attraction. and I believe I HATE HIM MORE than i find him hot. He was one of the most sickest (i'd say) guy i had ever come across.. his mind was so sick and he was so.. .

Love: Oh well.. u all know.