@Shiza.. Haila.. What an attraction.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
@cool_pooja : Thats ok am used to this feeling 😊 😳 BTW my name is Israa.

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=cool_pooja]@Usman.. Wah wah koi bahut blus kar raha hai.. πŸ˜† And now the owner of dis thread.. Is she a crush/Infactuaton or attraction for u.. πŸ˜†
[/quote]

Oaay... i meas friend naa...😊
and Crush Or attractiOn... well its very first time kay aisa hOa hay...
i start blushing again☺️... she iz my 2nd crush cOz first one iz Aamna naa😳...
Dr.Ridhima.... wOoow... i think i start liking her😳

cool_pooja thumbnail
@Usman..Kabhi milana humien apni long line of crushes se! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sorry long long long line of crushes!
Pop Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
crush=AARON SIDWELL!!! luk dwn at my sig...he's too hot..man he rocks in eastenders!!1
infactuation=a guy i was wid...i thought i was in love wid him but i realised it was only infatuation wen i broke up wid him.
attraction=my man..***** im not saying his name...but man he is hot...u agree pooja?>
love=my attraction...my man!!! again im not saying his name...but lets just lyf will never b da same widout him.
Pop Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ pooja!! i think i knw why u started dis topic!!! πŸ˜† Edited by Pop Princess - 16 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww shizu wht a nice attraction πŸ˜‰ 😳
Ritika2025 thumbnail
crush : RK...hai uski smile pe mein fultoo fida hu...
hai!!!!!!!!!!! kaash priyanka ki jagah us video mein main hoti....

Attraction/love/infatuation... i dont know :

there was this senior of mine.. from the very first day i experienced some kind of magnetism to him.. intelligent, average looking but smart, simple, down to earth ,someone who could always make you smile, (and still does 😊 ) gradually i fell for him...and progressed from simple attraction to care and respect as well

...in such a long time i never saw a guy who is not at all proud of his truly remarkable achievements ,thousands of miles away but still very close to his family friends and loved ones..... and who stays in love with someone for three best years of his life inspite of not seeing her for even one day in between..and not even embarrased of admitting it..

its not something i ever admitted in front of most ppl i know, i.e. except friends but its so easy to say it here...

and cant believe i am similing again...just thinking about those days when he was in India.. 😊 Edited by Ritika2025 - 16 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ritika2025

there was this senior of mine.. from the very first day i experienced some kind of magnetism to him.. intelligent, average looking but smart, simple, down to earth ,someone who could always make you smile, (and still does 😊 ) gradually i fell for him...and progressed from simple attraction to care and respect as well

...in such a long time i never saw a guy who is not at all proud of his truly remarkable achievements ,thousands of miles away but still very close to his family friends and loved ones..... and who stays in love with someone for three best years of his life inspite of not seeing her for even one day in between..and not even embarrased of admitting it..

its not something i ever admitted in front of most ppl i know, i.e. except friends but its so easy to say it here...

and cant believe i am similing again...just thinking about those days when he was in India.. 😊

Aww, this is VERY touching!πŸ€—πŸ€— aww, to be honest i find very few things touching nd ur story is indeed very sweet and touching. Aww, that guy seems so humble nd sweet. :) 

cool_pooja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ritika2025

and cant believe i am similing again...just thinking about those days when he was in India.. 😊

This is really touching.. And dat guy seems really nice.. Someone who should be appreciated! And i think what u feel for him is something which really cant be defined.😳