Asambhav-Oct 4th Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Update Pointers

• The minister and his chela Parmeshwar are talking abt how Shastri just came to his house and pulled up his collar and he let him go so easily.Minister says call up one number and talk what I say.
  • Adi & Chandu are talking to each other.Chandu is not convinced that Chavan the minister can do something like this.Both are worried fr there father who hasnot spoken a word since last night.No one knows what happened at minister place in the night.
  • Shastri family is having tea when police comes to there house to arrest Shashtri fr threatning minister.They just wisk him away frm house.All are worried.
  • Parmeshwar is telling Minister that i did exactly what u said.They have asked police to drag him in public in front of everyone and take him to the van.
  • At the police station Adi is telling the inspector that his father did argue with Minister but it doesnt make him a gunhegar !!
  • Minister Yashwantrao is sweet talking Chandu into convincing him if Chandu thinks he can do something like this to his family etc..He tells Chandu that he is a very close associate of him.
  • Adi & the inspector are arguing and thats when inspector says does he have bail papers fr his dad.He says no.Inspector says apply for bail and then u can take ur dad..Thats when Minister walks in with Chandu.Inspector wants him to verify if Shastri is the same guy who threatened him.Minister confirms and Shastri says fine I did threaten but what abt Minister guys who put a knife on his throat...Shashtri says Parmeshwar put a knife on his throat to which Minsister said ask Chandu if Parmeshwar can do something like this.Chandu begs Minister to take back his complaint.Shastri challanges everyone to ask fr witness who can testify that Shashtri really threatened Minister to which Minister says he has a witness and so he be called.
  • The witness is no one but a student of Shastri whom Shastri had funded for his education named Sayaji.I m sure YashwantRao bribed him to do all this against Shastri.Minister says that when shastri was threatning minister Sayaji was right there and he has seen shastri at Minister place.Wherein only 3 people were there and Parmeshwar was not there. 
  • Inspector says they have found out the person who had attacked Priya..

Thats all for the day..

Thanks for update. Will you please put summary of this serial from start till now as I have heard this is very good serial and I don't know previous story.

That will be a big help for people staying outside india.
Thanks
thx a lott dear for the update 😛 ...

Today's epi was a so so epi...