Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Star Plus to launch 'Sapna Babul Ka-Bidaai' on 8 October

MUMBAI: Star India's flagship channel Star Plus will launch a daily programme tilted Sapna Babul Ka-Bidaai on 8 October. Although, the time slot has not been disclosed by the channel it will be positioned for primetime.
Star India VP marketing Prem Kamath refused to divulge the exact time slot for the upcoming show. "We are still deciding where to position the show, but it will definitely be part of our primetime line up," he adds. The story revolves around a beautiful orphan girl raised by her uncle and aunt whose own daughter isn't pretty. This becomes the basis of emotional upheavals and twists in a family drama based on the importance of looks.
Click Here

STAR Plus to launch 'Sapna Babul Ka'.Bidaai'

STAR Plus will be consolidating its weekday evening line-up of shows with a new serial in November.

The soap titled 'Sapna Babul Ka'Bidaai' will launch on STAR Plus UK on Monday 12th November.

'Bidaai' is a show of an orphan girl 'Sadhna' and her life's struggle with her biggest asset, that is her own 'beauty' which becomes her biggest curse.

Sadhna, an extremely fair and beautiful girl is in complete contrast with her cousin sister Ragini, who is dark and unattractive. However the two sisters share a great camaraderie of love and bonding despite the differences in their physical attributes. Brought up by her Mama(Prakash Chand) and Mami (Kaushalya) in the beautiful city of Agra, Sadhna a humble and simple person, is left upon the mercy of her relatives after an early death of her mother.

Her father (Kishan Chand) works in America with the only hope to someday fulfill his wife's dream of seeing their daughter's 'Bidaai'. But all this is far from simple, as Sadhna's mami has always hated her for her beauty and simplicity, which becomes the ground to emotional upheavals in the family.

Meddled with complexities, Sadhna's life is a portrayal of the Indian society's two-faced attitude towards a woman's beauty which on one hand is her greatest asset and on the other, her greatest curse.

With its strong cast line-up 'Bidaai' will witness coming together of the veterans actors ranging from -Alok Nath (mama), Vibha Chabbir (mami) and Mahesh Thakur (Father), while Parul Chauhan (Ragini) and Sarah Khan (playing the lead character of Sadhna) are the fresh young faces on the show.

Click Here

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail

Comparisons don't bother him

Alok Nath is the common factor between his new serial Bidaai on Star Plus and his hit Rajshri film Vivaah. But he isn't too worried about comparisons between the two.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=765326

--Pinky-- thumbnail

'I have fainted so many times on the sets' - Sarah Khan

Sarah Khan, one of the new finds of Television talks about her experience playing the role of Sadhana in Star Plus' Bidaai..

Read The Article Here

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Mahesh Thakur exits from Bidaai

Mahesh Thakur aka Kishenchand of Bidaai is exiting from the show. He is going to die in the serial.
Speaking about the twist, Mahesh says, "My character is going to die and I promise you there will be no rebirth."

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=759244

--Pinky-- thumbnail
--Pinky-- thumbnail

Director Rajan Shahi, who has directed shows like Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Saath Phere, Mamtaa, Milee, Saathi Re, Virasaat as a director and Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan and Maayaka as a series director, has opened a production house called "Director's Kut" and its first show is titled Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai which went on air on Monday.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=760491

--Pinky-- thumbnail

TV stars on their Eid preparations

Eid is round the corner (Sunday). We ask some of our telly stars about their plans for Eid and also their childhood memories of the festival.

Sarah Khan (Sadhna, Bidaai)

I will be celebrating Eid with my second family i.e. the shooting unit. For us it's a big festival. My series director Rajan Sahi is like my father. I'm very glad to celebrate this festival with elders like Alok Nathji.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=758617

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Article--Great TRPs for bidaai

That Soapy Smile

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=766406