Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

This show doesnt deserve to be on air

nitgood3000 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Its the same exact story as saath phere and this show should hopefully come off air. Hopefully zee tv sues star plus for copright and this show come off air. i hope this show isnt succesful

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what is it exactly like SP??? hmmm i wonder why nowadays all shows are remakes of old shows... its stupid... they need to come up with new ideas...

lets see how this show goes on to be...but i hpe its not the same as SP...cos thats jus gna b annoying...i hpe its different
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey no, its been inspired from film Vivaah.
Not its not gonna be copywrite of saat phere. And even if stories are similar then too what, all shows have that. Specially Kasturi and KTH. No offence, butthis will be gr8 show.
Tessa_ox thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Hey no, its been inspired from film Vivaah.
Not its not gonna be copywrite of saat phere. And even if stories are similar then too what, all shows have that. Specially Kasturi and KTH. No offence, butthis will be gr8 show.

agreed.👍🏼

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
plus the SP is saloni ka safar where she is lead, Dark Coloured girl, but here we have fair girl as lead, if u notice.
sapnokiraniM thumbnail
I AM SORRY but u have no right to say that this show shouldnt be aired...MAy b there are people who want to watch this show and i am sure u cant make a decision untill the show had aired so PLEASE dont do this again... and Dont watch it if u dont want to ...let the people who want to watch it watch it if they like it.. u can NOT make a Decision for other people. How Rude can u be to be posting topics like this? I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT SUM OF US WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW AND ITS DIFFERENT FOR US SO PLEASE DONT POST REDICULOUS TOPICS LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!! IT MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE A GREAT SHOW!!! U NEVER KNOW!!!
sapnokiraniM thumbnail
I AM SORRY but u have no right to say that this show shouldnt be aired...MAy b there are people who want to watch this show and i am sure u cant make a decision untill the show had aired so PLEASE dont do this again... and Dont watch it if u dont want to ...let the people who want to watch it watch it if they like it.. u can NOT make a Decision for other people. How Rude can u be to be posting topics like this? I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT SUM OF US WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW AND ITS DIFFERENT FOR US SO PLEASE DONT POST REDICULOUS TOPICS LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!! IT MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE A GREAT SHOW!!! U NEVER KNOW!!!
vishanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapnokiraniM

agree

*bunnybear* thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitgood3000

Its the same exact story as saath phere and this show should hopefully come off air. Hopefully zee tv sues star plus for copright and this show come off air. i hope this show isnt succesful

no sp is totly diff yar...dont compare with this show😕
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its too early to say...The show hasent started yet..I havent watched SP but Im sure Star wont like to get into any legal suits wid them (Zee)😆 so most likely, the concept wud b a little different if not all..

Lets give it a chance n c how it is 😊