Asambhav-Oct 5th Update.

ravipal_garg thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Update pointers

• Inspector says the real culprit is arrested and they bring up some unknown guy.Inspector says that the Minister is innocent and also that the Shashtri family has spoiled his reputation.Minister tells them that he is going to drag the Shastri family to court.Chandu is all in tears and begging Minister to withdraw case.Shastri is adamant that Chandu shdnt beg in front of him.Minister is now more determined to drag Shahstri family to court.
  • Shipra calls Azooba and tells him that of the samples she took of sand frm the palace she has imp information to tell him.Whatever she tells him has music as background.
  • Chandu is talking to his dad and asking him why is he keeping away from family members.He tells Chandu that today a son had to beg in front of someone for his father which is what he is ashamed of.Hi father is crying on Chandu shoulders.
  • Bal comes home and gets a call from his sis-in-law and is informed abt his brother  arrest etc.So he tells Poonam that they have to go to Adinath house.
  • Priya is talking to Swapnil and she tells him abt how scared she is abt the whole incident.Swapnil offers her to take outside for a walk and assures her he will take care of her.To which Priya says "u r not there fr me Swapnil" That worries him and he asks what she means.She turns around and says that when fear is with u there is no room for anyone else.
  • Shubra is sitting in her room sad as allways(I dont like this new one..Mansi was much better ) anyways Adi says when Poonam kaku came home why did u dash inside the room.She says that fact is that Poonam kaku is not very fond of me so i wanted to keep away.Adinath tells Shubra he took doctors appt fr tommow.Shubra then tells him to postpone the appt to which Adi says no and that they shd go for appt to bring things back to normal.

Thats all for today..