Marathi TV

Kalat Na Kalat-Oct 5th Update

ravipal_garg thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Update Pointers

• Episode begins with Madhura dad opening door for bhushan.He apologises to her dad but in vain.Her dad kicks him out(truely deserving !).Bhushan starts acting up on seeing Madhura by going down on his knees etc.And here comes one tight slap on his face by Madhura dad.All this drama is just so that Madhura is convinced that he is in love with her.(God drill some brain in Madhura mind 😭 )
  • Vishal , his brother and his wife are having dinner together and are pulling her leg and praising her food.Aparana(vishal bhabhi) gets up to get some sweet dish and collapses on thr ground.She announces that she is pregnant.
  • Bhushan and rupa are talking what if Madhura agrees to her dad and breaks relations with Bhushan,to which he says thats never going to happen.
  • Gauvrav azooba is pestering him to call his bahu and insists on talking to her.Gauvrav says that the call is failing.Doc kaka takes the phone and says he will call.Azooba insists that Guvrav shd go back to Nagpur and take care of Bahu and get her back as soon as possible.Guvrav agrees to leave the next day
  • Madhura parents are talking abt Madhura and Bhushan.They both agree that he is not a good guy.
  • Akshay and his mom are talking to each other abt Gauvrav wife and how she must be etc..they decide that whatever it is they wont let her sustain in the house fr long.
  • Door bell rings and bhushan opens the door to someone and has his mouth wide open..big enough for an elephant to enter.I am guessin it has to be Madhura but we have to wait fr tommow..

Thats all for the day..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninad771 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please if anyone can post the title song of this serial I will be very happy.

Thank you in advance.

or mail me at [email protected]