Bidaai copy of Vivah movie

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
bidai looks like movie Vivah. vivah has also one daughter is beautiful. and another is black. it seems like purely vivah . what do u guys think.
is it?? i didnt know tht 😳
agree with you, i saw vivah movie, and the daughter who was fair was also someone's else daughter (i think it was brother's daughter who died and chacha was taking care of her) and chacha's daughter was dark and chachi tries to make her fair by using cosmetic products but their daughter does not really cared about her skin color.
The concept seems pretty similar, wont say same...As Vivahs msg was to really convey a journey of two ppl where this show seems to a b slightly on a different track..

At first I had thought the same, but when I read further sum differences did cum up 😊
i think both girls in vivah were good looking....and the concept might be to make one look better than the other...but not ungly....the other girl in vivah was very young...i wouldn't compare vivah and this show
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

The concept seems pretty similar, wont say same...As Vivahs msg was to really convey a journey of two ppl where this show seems to a b slightly on a different track..

At first I had thought the same, but when I read further sum differences did cum up 😊

ya me agree too
It's not completely the same, since Vivah was focused on the journey from engagement to marriage, but the concept of two daughters (fair and dark) seems similar...will have to watch the show to comment more on this 😊

Originally posted by galumalu

bidai looks like movie Vivah. vivah has also one daughter is beautiful. and another is black. it seems like purely vivah . what do u guys think.

well from sbs promo definetly seems it the mamis jealous of the prettier sister (they both are really but stil...) like chachi was in the movie and the mamas the guy who played the girls chaca in the moviesπŸ˜† they even had a comedy couple like shahids bhaiya and bhabi in the movies...lets see how it goes  vivha was great😳

Definately Vivah had a track of a fair girl & a dark girl, but there it was not the main track, the movie more focused on the journey of a couple from engagement to wedding. And here the central theme is the colour distinction. Edited by AVFAN - 16 years ago

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

yeah i agree with u. concept is similar but it doesn't mean whole story will be same,