*Agony Uncle*: Ask your Q's Here! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
I will try to post pics of each episode..! 😊
weres todayss video???
i mean 29th
hi just wondering about the video updates 00i really like to watch the show --we don;t get it here
ruth
I also love to watch this show but havent seen any videoes here for the last episodes. I know like me some of you are keen to watch this show and eagerly waiting for the videoes. I have found a link where all the videoes are available but I dont know how to download. It is called www.muft.tv/index and all the TVshows on Saharaone and other channels are there. Moderators I am not advertising for any website just trying to help the fellow friends who are missing the latest videoes and hope that is OK. I hope it helps...........
does anyone have the title song in MP3 format?
Can someone please tell me what happened between Sid and Sanju? Were they wed or what? I have just started to watch this serial so m confused of what is happening and what truth Sanju and Sid are hiding from Anu? Please PM with these details as I don't check this forum that often.
Thank u.
Munira
is there a list of all the video links for the show. I haven't watch the show for last one and half months due to some work..
hey is there anybody who is uplosding video update for india? because i haven't seen any episodes since 18th december so can someone plz upload the india video update.
thank u very much in advance.
what is the name of the girl that plays sanjana

Originally posted by sophia23156

what is the name of the girl that plays sanjana

Naazneen Patel

Yuks