any written update?????

Please be patient

I'm workin on filling in all the gaps

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: patel1088

hey is there anybody who is uplosding video update for india? because i haven't seen any episodes since 18th december so can someone plz upload the india video update.
thank u very much in advance.

We don't have a video updater for India. So we get the us videos, and try and do written updates for India

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: memsaab

is there a list of all the video links for the show. I haven't watch the show for last one and half months due to some work..

Here's a link for the Written and Video archives

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=752629&T PN=1#12747444

We don't have a video updater for India, so we have US videos, but they're in the slot correspoding to when they were aired in India

Yuks

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Did Rachna's dad die? When did he die?

Why is kaku giving poison to mami?
-Yuks- thumbnail

Prakash died a couple of months ago, on Feb 28/29

We don't really know Kaku's raaz yet, but she was totally poisoning Neetu against the entire Patil family and she even made Neetu split the house.

This once, Rachna gave Kaku a piece of her mind (which Kaku truly deserved) and Kaku was angry at the insult and told Neetu that she will destroy Rachna and make her miserable.

Neetu tells Kaku that she only did all this for Rachna, and she won't tolerate anyone going against Rachna, not even Kaku

Kaku is pissed and thinks that now she will create a rift between Rachna and Neetu and silently destroy Rachna.

This happened on May 1

I hope that helped😃

Yuks

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wt happend with sanju-vikram.. they were engaged rite.. and now rachna nd vivek are all eww.. they were in love rite.. and who is this rahul>> catch me up plzz
-Yuks- thumbnail

Well remember how Sanju and Rachna were being followed by Oberoi's men all the time? Well Rahul came in one episode and saved Sanju and Rachna, and he was smitten by Sanju.

Then Sanju finally found out Shradha's truth. Shradha was in love with Anwar, a muslim. So Shradha-Anwar eloped. Vikram found out and beat Anwar to death in front of Shradha, and she lost her mental balence. While Anwar was alive but he was told by Vikram that Shradha had died.

Sanju unites them, and K-Aai and Vivek leave Vikram. Since Vivek now had nothing, Neetu didn't agree to their marriage, but Sanju got them married. And Vivek didn't want to be a burden on Shradha-Anwar so he was convinced by Sanju to move in with the Patils.

Rahul fell in love with Sanju, and decided to become a paying guest at Patil Nivas. It turns out that Rahul is Oberoi's son, sent to gain the Patil's trust/confidence, but Rahul really has fallen for Sanju.

Vivek got a job at Oberoi's office and he's seen Rahul there multiple times, so he's a little suspicious of him.

Kaku had a tiff with Rachna, but Neetu supported Rachna so Kaku decided to revenge her by driving her mad and started poisoning her. When she was exposed, she blamed the entire thing on Sanju. Now Neetu wants to completely destroy Sanju.

Karan finally finds out all about Mehek and he's happy with Rekha now.

Recently... Sanju has also fallen for Rahul. She finds out that her father died, and also finds out that after leaving Pushpa, her dad had another wife and daughter, Simrin, who entered in friday's episdoe.

I think I got everything🤔

I hope that helps

Yuks

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yuks... i think u did:D
gulzar18 thumbnail
Does anyone know when the serial will go off the air?
From the storyline it doesn't look like its going off!!!!
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
are sanjana and rahul still together