*Smallville season7 Episode 3 discussion*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
What do you guyz think a/b Lana since she's coming back to Smallville in the next episode?
We all have seen episode 3 promo that said
"
The Lana who left is not who returned" I'm a bit confused now. I was so happy that finally Clana will be together but it doesn't seem like they will. There's a twist in their story. I don't know what to say.

Smallville Season 7: Lana Trailer (Episode 3) 

Plz do comment!!!
Great topic Anji!! 😳 Yea I'm confused too 😕 Maybe they mean Lana isn't the same as before..I think because of this Lana and Clark won't be together by the end of the season
Originally posted by ~*Juhi*~

Great topic Anji!! 😳 Thnx Juhi.😳🤗Yea I'm confused too 😕 Maybe they mean Lana isn't the same as before..I think because of this Lana and Clark won't be together by the end of the season yea she prob. changed which is why they won't be together. 
i think this lana is clone of real lana which lex made and this lana killed the original one anywayz i am happy that they won't be together i have alwayz wanted lois and clark 😳
Originally posted by srk_biggest_fan

i think this lana is clone of real lana which lex made and this lana killed the original one anywayz i am happy that they won't be together i have alwayz wanted lois and clark 😳

omg! you're a clois fan too?! 😳 I think Clark and Lana were cute together, but I have always loved Clark and Lois together even more! 😳 😃 but even though I'm a clois fan, I'm still kinda upset that Clark and Lana might not be together at the end of the season 😕 Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago