Funniest punjabi punishment!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

sat shri akaal meri yaaro!

okie well have you ever done bad in skool or done somthing really bad and your parents think your so bad that they have to punish you! well i have seen alot with punjabi parents that they all the that same funny punishment i bet you have heard this b 4 " your doinf really bad..... that we think we have to send you back to india"

i mean like you one thing bad and they automaticly think sending you to india will make you better i think that is hilarious🀣

i bet you all think i am pagaal don't worry even my own family does!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† hahaha..... lmaooo naa man nothing like that has happened to me if they sent me to india haha ill never come back πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ill be living in aishhhhhhhh hahaa....... hanji tussi pagal ho lmao tori jii haha... chunga ya jii... tussi dasso tenu chitter pai kaddi..... for something stupid lol.... πŸ˜†
hahaha! well ive never gotten that threat.. but have heard of ppl gettin threatened to be sent back to India 🀣 bechare!

Another popular one is: "Mai velna laike aavaan?!" πŸ˜†
or.. also "Tehr ja hun, hun tu vekhi, meri kadchi kithe hai?!!" 🀣
LMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yess my parents doo say they will send me 2 India all the timee..

and yeaa my dad always like Tehr ja tu, hun tu vekhi..
orr chittar leke a..
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hahaha i think loads of people had the chitter wali gal haha... too funny

All the threats I used to receive from my parents:

1) I should send you to India teachers di maar khake kuch taan pale paouπŸ˜†

2) India chalna dekhin fer airport to een badh(beating) pendi jaouπŸ˜†

3) Aa jutti deendi aa naun # di😭

4) my mom used to show me her hand and go aha dekhan nu ei nika jeya lagda je moonh te paigeya taan months layi chaap ni jaana

5) Aha deenda ehnu belna kehnde aaπŸ˜†

that's all i am able to remember as of nowπŸ˜› will write more if i can remember anything😳

my parents just saw well you know what go to india and study there see how bad they will beat you πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ricky0143

hahahahahaha sending back to india ..its not gonna work out !!!! πŸ˜† we will have more fun over there !!

ha ha so true!