Other Topics

Our Next MOTW Is.....??????

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

/ Vanakkam/suprabhaatham friends,

Its new week and time to pick up our next member on the hot seat.

Here are a few hints about our next victim:

She is actively in almost very Tamil sections

She is cute mallabar lady.

She recently bagged the award as IF's analyser award of serial, so all of the serial director are afraid for her comments. No wonder her surname is Nair, it's the martial nobility in Malluworld πŸ˜‰

You all have guessed it right…..our next victim is none other than Sue Nair aka Sujatha

Congratulations Sue

So what are we waiting for...let us begin to grill her on her hotseat!!!!

-IF Tamil Dev.team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
here is a few questions:
How did you land up in IF?

The best thing about IF according to you?
The worst thing about IF according to you?

Who is your closest friends in IF?

Three things you like about yourself?
Three things you hate about yourself?
Your all time favourite movie and why?

3 things you don't like to do and why?
3 things you like to do and why?

Your favourite vacation spot?
Recently favourite song?
Your favourite male and female singer?
Favourite 5 tops serials/drama?
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sue congrats πŸ‘. Have fun πŸ˜ƒ. My questions are:-

1) What is your hobby?
2) I know you are married, so how many kids do you have?
3) Which part of Malaysia do you live?
4) Do you like reading? If yes what kind of books do you read?
5) Your fav food?

That's all from me.... πŸ˜ƒ Im sure the rest will come up with a lots of question especially Jas. πŸ˜†
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congo shongo chechπŸ‘ . i shall let the others ask you questions to get you going, but will come back with mine just as the grilling gets warm....be prepared!!!! πŸ˜†
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats sue akka i will grill you with some hot and spicy questions later on.
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Sue πŸ‘ ,

Here goes,

1)naanum ungalai akkanu koopidalama? unga vayasu enna sollunga πŸ˜‰

2)As an answer to the first question, u may ask me my age( hee hee , I won't give cos am not in the hot seat πŸ˜ƒ ) so indicate in which category you fall
1970 - 1980
1960 - 1970
1950 - 1960

3)Which part of Kerala are you from? Do you miss it?

4)I like malayalam - can you teach some important words for day to day use ( can we ask the moderator to start a new thread for this?)

5)Which was your favourite subject? which one is now?

Thats all for now. Enjoy your seat 😊
Sue Nair thumbnail
Aiyoo Meli...yen enna idhe hot spot-le pottingo?? 😭 😭
Naan sivayenum oru mullaile irrukiraen...parrongo all
the questions romba bhaiyama irrukkutu...yen secret ellam
going go to come out pola.... πŸ˜• aiyoo Jesus, Allah, Krishna help me....ente guruvayurappa..!!😲

Nair chetta....I have suddenly became such a scardy cat..!! πŸ˜‰      
Hosanna thumbnail

Oh My dear Sue! I'm soooo happy you are on the hot

seat! First CONGRATULATIONS!!! Then I will

follow with my questions soon.

Edited by Hosanna - 16 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: meli

here is a few questions:
How did you land up in IF?

Looking out for updates for some of my favourite serials and accidentally swam into India Forums and came across the active participation of its members - I saw fun and joy thus wanted to be part of it too..!!πŸ€—
The best thing about IF according to you?
Its unique global interaction bringing all the four corners of the world to congregate.....πŸ‘
The worst thing about IF according to you?
Can't seem to save what I have typed when some urgent work is needed to be attended to first - it would be nice if I could retrieve the file and continue later when time permits..!!😑
Who is your closest friends in IF?
Many including you......and many more to come who would suddenly say "Hi Sue" followed by a warm pm...πŸ˜†
Three things you like about yourself?
(1) My sympathetic nature going all out to help the poor and needy within my means.
(2) My jovial mood and cracking of jokes which makes my family and frens burst out into laughter - I believe laughter is a good medicine to remove stress from one's system...
(3) My ability to find solutions when someone is in distress or comes up with some personal problems...πŸ˜‰
Three things you hate about yourself?
(1) My hot temper😑
(2) My tendency to put on weight....😭
(3) Though I always know that I am being taken for a ride when
someone cries for financial aid yet I end up digging into my wallet..!!πŸ˜•
Your all time favourite movie and why? [/QUOTE]
My all time favourite...Chemmeen (1965)... bringing forth the lives of its fisherfolk community who hold strong believes that the return of their menfolk depends solely on the fidelity of his wife awaiting for him on the shores. Its entwined with the myth that "kadalama" (sea-mother) plays the role of being the destroyer when she catches her womenfolk being unfaithful but a true preserver indeed of this sea folk community when her shores are preserved. πŸ‘
I love all the catchy melodious songs by KJ Yesudas, P. Leela and Manna Dey which is still so captivating that even the younger generations of today welcome it amongst the latest songs of this era.
3 things you don't like to do and why?
(1) I don't like to put sand in someone's rice bowl coz my conscience will prick and its not my nature to do so - even if someone were to back stab me...😭
(2) Won't go for any financial assistance from family or frens - love to stand on my two feet (excuse me..! 4 feet including Nair bhaiya's..πŸ˜‰..)
(3) Do not like to pick a quarrel and build animosity between colleagues, neighbours, frens or relatives - but if it goes overboard  and left with no choice I would pin them down for good making them regret for the rest of the lives!!😑
3 things you like to do and why?
(1) I take pleasure in cooking (thanks to Recipe thread) and surprise my small family with new dishes while making my house into a home for their comfort.
(2) Love going shopping the whole day and enjoy visiting places of interest with scenic beauty....I love the sea.😊
(3) Enjoy spending time with my frens here in IF and chatting with some good buddies from far and near - it makes me happy at the end of the day.πŸ˜ƒ
Your favourite vacation spot?
Nothing really I could call a favourite spot coz I like all the places I have visited so far and each one is very unique on its own.
Recently favourite song?
I do not have any - listen to all the songs under the sun ie. when I have the time...
Your favourite male and female singer?
KJ Yesudas, Unni Menon, SPB, P. Leela, Chitra, Sujatha & S.Janaki.
Favourite 5 tops serials/drama? [/QUOTE]
All that I am participating here in IF - eg. vaathu's tale, cemetery guardian, prodigal daughter, councillor's DIL and motor empire.πŸ˜†
Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
[QUOTE=Vani19]Sue congrats πŸ‘. Have fun πŸ˜ƒ. My questions are:-
1) What is your hobby?
Cooking, eating, sleeping, watching serials, going for movies with frens and being a workaholic at the office.πŸ˜†
2) I know you are married, so how many kids do you have?
Definitely I am married otherwise I won't daringly have two
children - a son and a daughter.πŸ˜†
3) Which part of Malaysia do you live?
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia..!!πŸ˜‰
4) Do you like reading? If yes what kind of books do you read?
Yes of course I love reading on any subject and everything my hands gets hold except Auto-Car magazines...πŸ˜”.
5) Your fav food?
I certainly go for Chinese Food - and I am sure you know the varieties of food that we are able to enjoy here throughout the year....all our lives..!!
That's all from me.... πŸ˜ƒ Im sure the rest will come up with a lots of question especially Jas. πŸ˜†
Ya I know that and I am afraid I might not be able to anwer all in one go...konjama Q's shoot pennunggo Jas darling..I have yet answer our Giri.....but its too late and I am very....πŸ₯± ( its 1am and I need to reach office by 7.30am tomorrow).

Gudnite frens......πŸ€—
Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago