•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hmmm.... cOnfused frOm title Of the pOst naa!!! Ok... clear this... all i want tO ask is ... nO... just imaginge this SituatiOn cOz it actually a situatiOn...

yOu are in a car.... suddenly yOur car stOpped On a Traffic signal... yOu lOok at yOur right side and Ohhhhh!!!! yOu cant stOp yOur self... there is a gurl/guy is sitting in a car in frOnt Of yOu... its just like tO fall in lOve at Once.... twO minutes and everything is just just just change๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..... then yOu bOth talk tO each Other thrOugh deaf signs... she/he give yOu a clue tO find him/her in the city Of milliOn peOple....๐Ÿ˜ณ

nOw sumthing began๐Ÿ˜•..... the whOle day passed, and when yOu fall on yOur bed... then certainly that Traffic signal Incident refresh yOu whOle mind.. when yOu try tO fOrgOt her/him, then she/he cOme in yOur ming and thOughts again and Over again..... its simply nOt pOssible fOr yOu tO fOrgOt all happenings in Traffic signal.... that simple change yOur life......๐Ÿ˜ญ

what wOuld yOu dO in such situatiOn??? what dO yOu think , is lOve really happen like this...???
may be this is a clue frOm God tO find Our Parner Of life... cOz cOuples made in heavens and hOw they met is in the hands Of God....

Share yOu Views... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago
I do not believe dat love can happen without knowing a person.. So i will think of him as an attraction and if i ever meet him in life then good, warna its k.. Cuz as u said its god's wish ryt.. If i have to meet the person again, i will, no matter what..

So i think i will move on, and leave it to god! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I guess ths s just attraction...how cn u love a person withut knwing...ager koi bura banda hua will u accept thm...nai na ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah...its more like an attraction..im not saying that this attraction cant progress into love when u get to know the person, but its equally possible that u wud totally dislike the kind of person he/she is...

acc to me, only u can decide....
dont try to find logic...just see if the feeling seems right

hmm.....maybe ....it mind sound a lit bit hopeless romantic types. but there are times when u can actually feel the connection..its got nothing to do with the way a person looks....and it really seems right...

so if we meet again...we get acquainted... and become friends..maybe..

in a nutshell.."if we are meant to be together, we shall meet again..till then..."

Originally posted by Ritika2025

if we are meant to be together, we shall meet again..till then..."

Totally agree with this.. If it is written in the fate, then nothing can stop u from being with him.. But if it isnt, then whatever u do, u wont get him. However i have also seen ppl changing thier fate.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't believe that can be love...it's a mere attraction. If that's the sign of you being in love from God, then you'd meet that person again, somehow ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by Ritika2025

if we are meant to be together, we shall meet again..till then..."

i just lOve the line hOw yOu explain it..... all in One line.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I do not believe dat love can happen without knowing a person.. So i will think of him as an attraction and if i ever meet him in life then good, warna its k.. Cuz as u said its god's wish ryt.. If i have to meet the person again, i will, no matter what..

So i think i will move on, and leave it to god! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pooja.... when we firstly met wid sum1 speacial.. we just want O belive him/her... cOz we like him/her๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by SWEET-DIVA

LOVE NEVER HAPPENS IN FIRST SIGHT FOR ME ITS ATTRACTION.

You are cOntinOusly pOsting replies in Capital alphabets which seems tO be shOuting in the fOrum... this is nOt allOwed๐Ÿ˜Š