cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome to the new Discussion of the week!😃

What according to you is the most important thing in a relationship?

There are many things which matter in a relationship, such as trust, honestly, and love. But what do you think is the most important? Without which a relationship is not possible?

Looking forward to your views

Love and Friendship. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sincarity.... yOu are just gOing tO destrOy yOur life if yOu fall in lOve but nOt sincare wid yOur partner... 😛
prithvi lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

What according to you is the most important thing in a relationship? IMP.....is understanding!

There are many things which matter in a relationship, such as trust, honestly, and love. But what do you think is the most important? Without which a relationship is not possible?.....Love

there everything in a word

cool_pooja thumbnail
I think its the honesty. That ur honest with ur patner. For me, if my patner is not honest, i cant be with him for even 1 second, even if i love him a lot. 😳
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

What according to you is the most important thing in a relationship? Umm.. i'll have to say trust. 😳 

There are many things which matter in a relationship, such as trust, honestly, and love. But what do you think is the most important? Without which a relationship is not possible? TRUST! without trust a relationship cannot survive. NEVER!! u have to be truthful to ur soulmate no matter whatt. trust is d key to a relationship. without it it's useless. what's d point of being in a relationship if ur not gonna be truthful right? so fr me it's trust.

sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep as wat most ppl say :TRUST:
n trust b/c.. most of de relationships break b/c of misunderstandings created by ppl or circumstances..
n dis probs occur b/c u don trust ur partner enuf 2 juz belive evry single word dey say b4 givin ur mind de stress 2 start thinkin random things

sonu! 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I always used to think about this one and try to come up with just ONE thing that's the most important and recently I got my answer....to sum it all up in one single word, my answer would be...trust 😊