Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidai: First day first show

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What do u all feel about the show after seeing the very first episode of Bidai?

Well I think though its a bit similar to Vivah but on the whole its really different. Everything from the characters to the sets are looking different. And the best part is, it has a definite story line wihch seems to be interresting.

πŸ‘

Do leave ur comments too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved it. From the sets to the screenplay to the direction to the dialogue writing to the acting. Amazing. The emotional parts brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful performances by the cast especially Alok Nath and Mahesh Thakur. Ragini and Sadhana have also performed well for new comers. I love Vinu and Vinu ki bahu and the most important women in their lives, the lady of the house, Mamiji. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Fantastic opening episode. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think it would have been better if Sadna's dad had not gone to Calafornia for Art!? Because whats the point of making dolls? I personally believe that it would have been better if he went to London for a good job to earn good money and then return to get her married...

But otherwise, the storyline is good. 😊
*angel3000* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked it...its really different from other daily soaps😊
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The concept of the show definitely sounds similar to that of Vivah, but the entrie plot is different and this show is based on the dreams of a father, to see his daughter as a bride, where as in Vivah, the story was focused on journey from engagement to marriage. So, I am hoping this show will not disappoint us and keep us glued with new twists coming along the way πŸ˜›
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Charming*Angel

I think it would have been better if Sadna's dad had not gone to Calafornia for Art!? Because whats the point of making dolls? I personally believe that it would have been better if he went to London for a good job to earn good money and then return to get her married...

But otherwise, the storyline is good. 😊

I agree....Sadna's dad should have been there!😊

I just loved the storylineπŸ‘πŸ‘

*laddu* thumbnail
i thot it was going 2 b exactly lyk saloni bt it turned out a bit differenter....i lyk dis show now tho πŸ˜ƒ
AVFAN thumbnail
I was very much sure that this will be totally different from Sath Phere. but ya its a little bit similar to vivah.
iixlucioussxii thumbnail
I think that this show is amazing
AVFAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: iixlucioussxii

I think that this show is amazing

ya its becoming better day by day.