Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic eyes

@Anjali..
Did u c yest Ad..? akshat lukedd soo cutee.. I m gonna miss him now..

I know he's always looking so cute.😳  me 2.😍
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow...new fc of harshad πŸ‘ congrats harshadians πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Pushed to the wall
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   October 10, 2007
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Left Right Left producer Tony Singh vents his ire after actor misbehaves yet again

Dealing with starry tantrums: Harshad Chopda and Tony and Deeya Singh

The usually reticent TV producer Tony Singh (Left Right Left) is in the mood to talk. He is extremely peeved with certain actors.

"They come with huge egos and loads of attitude. It is exacting for any producer to work with them. Despite success, fame and money, they hanker for more. That is where the problem lies.

They forget what they were," says Tony, who along with wife Deeya is the name behind shows like Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and Jab Love Hua.

The reason

The cause for Tony's ire is the manner in which the cast of his SAB show Left Right Left has been conducting themselves. The latest is Harshad Chopda, who plays Ali in Left Right Left.

Harshad allegedly manhandled Kamal, one of the unit hands on the sets, at the Suchak Bungalow, Madh Island, on Tuesday. As a result, shooting was stalled and a police complaint filed.

Says Tony, "On Tuesday, one of the production hands went to take attendance as is the norm on our set. Harshad picked a fight with him.

He insisted that he had arrived at 11 am though he had not. In a fit of anger, Harshad caught the neck of the unit guy and threw him on the ground. The unit hand complained to the workers' association."

Harshad has been a constant troublemaker, claims Tony. "Even though he is under an exclusive contract for Left Right Left, he has taken up a role in another show, Amber Dhara (Sony). We have taken legal action against him as it is a breach of contract," he says.

Tony adds, "TV actors never seem to be happy with anything these days, but do they think about the producer and his frustrations? Can the producers resort to such tantrums?"

Harshad admits that he did have a scuffle with the unit hand. "I did push him but immediately apologised. It was an impulsive act, so why are they making such a big deal about it?"

The actor adds that he has already explained his position to the association. "I try to be on time, but the unit hand had been at the receiving end from another actor. When he came to me, he vented his frustration on me," says Harshad.

As for his contractual obligations towards Left Right left, Harshad states, "There are certain issues that have to be sorted out."

The cast of Left Right Left includes Gaurav Chopra, Priyanka Bassi and Kunal Kapoor, among others.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/october/165280.htm Edited by delo - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail
Regarding this article I can just say that I am glad that Harshad is honest..He atleast said that he pushed the man and apologized...Unlike others who never admit their mistakes

Well the DJ's are no less..They too have made life miserable for him...They were waiting to do this on Harsh since a long time

They have filed a case against him..and its almost been 2 months..Harshad too is going through a very tough time dealing with lawyers and this case..and shooting for 2 soaps simultaneously

The DJ's were just waiting for the right moment and they got this today...I hope Harshad dosent get into more trouble
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~Anjali~*

I know all the siggyz and avis we have here are mind-blowing. I love it all the way.😳😳😳

Hey thanks a lot guys..am glad to all liked it...I wud put in some more pics soon...😊

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
delo... DJ's is jealous 4 the success of harshad...rai ka pahad bana rahe hai
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Please count me in 😳
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Please count me in 😳

Hey Fariha..U r already thereπŸ˜‰

angelic eyes thumbnail
thanxx 4 the article daisy..
I m disgusted wid the attitude of DJ's.. u ritely said that harsh is very honest and accepted..
But Djs.. no they dnt wanna keep their mouth shut.. unhein unka mauka mil gaya.. I hate them.. 😑 😑 😑
lrllike thumbnail
thks s lot delo for informin me abt this article
😑
when we work in stressful situation we sumties tend to react this way its a natural human tendency n harsh even apologised to him πŸ˜›well i can say this dj's has exxagerated tht whole incidence they just want to torture harsh 😑 coz he is doin another serial baat hajam nahi hui 😑

first the dj's 😑 want giv proper role to harsh in the serial n when he signed another serial dj's ko solid mirchi lagi 😑 so now they r using every possible means to harass him 🀒