Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrllike thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
well delo u hav done a great job in while designing the first 😛
loved all ur siggies beautifully made with lots of passion 👏 👏 👏 everythg is so organised ,links r properly put up 👏 3 cheers to u dahling

harsh ke liye mmast decorate karke rakha hai 😆 sajana hai fc mujhe sajana ke liye 😆 zara link aur siggy dalkar sajana hai fc mujhe jijaji ke liye 😆
lrllike thumbnail
hey hi yoji kaisi hai 😆 itno dino se baat nahi hui khunjoos no mmsgs or call 😆 saare paise bachakar apne dahej mmai lekar jana 😆
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lrllike

well delo u hav done a great job in while designing the first 😛
loved all ur siggies beautifully made with lots of passion 👏 👏 👏 everythg is so organised ,links r properly put up 👏 3 cheers to u dahling

harsh ke liye mmast decorate karke rakha hai 😆 sajana hai fc mujhe sajana ke liye 😆 zara link aur siggy dalkar sajana hai fc mujhe jijaji ke liye 😆

Oyeee kaun ''jija ji'' re..Jija hoga tera....😆

Ya maine bahut mehnat ki...woh bhi tum sab ke liye..😉.abhi aur baaki hain..thode aur pics thoos deti hoon...hahahahahaha

And why no comments on the cakes..choclates and roses haan..I want exclusive comments on that too...lol

delo thumbnail

Amber Dhara main Akshat in Mumbai. 😊 ..Ughh why does that Sonya chipkofy with him..I can't tolerate her 😕 ... 😡

Waise that fone he used was his personal na..This time am not sure about the car..Nahi car uski nahi thi shayad...Fone uska apna personal tha...hahahahaha 😆😆(Personal spy u see)

I want to see more of Akshat in AD..He looks too adorable in the show..and people on AD forum are also saying that finally we have a ''cute'' guy who can act as well.. 😃

This is a huge compliment 👏

Edited by delo - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail
Wow I liked LRL today..Kya episode tha..Dhasoo is the word
Best part was the confidence the cadet show and the pride they take in wearing the uniform...
It was really nice...Am so happy to see Ali back like this..
But he looked so tired...It seemed he hadn't slept for days
delo thumbnail

Yup Swati...That article on Harshad is an exxageration...I knew it..

As u said when a person works day and night and that too with so many tension in their life..They are bound to get irritated..and this might just be one of those moments 😕

But people know how to cash in such situations..😡

U and I exactly know na what kind of a human being he is...Ab itna tho hum usko jaante hi na na...We know whats happening in his life...

I hope things fall in place for him soon...Wud be praying 😊

Dont worry..Everything will be fine

Edited by delo - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail
Hey please volunteer to be the MOTW guys

Yoj u wanna be kya..Pls let me know 😊
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ delo: I noticed my name in the members' list after I asked you to count m in 😆 btw, I don't mind being motw if it's okay with everyone else here 😳

@ angelic: Thanks for the welcome 🤗

angelic eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrllike

hey hi yoji kaisi hai 😆 itno dino se baat nahi hui khunjoos no mmsgs or call 😆 saare paise bachakar apne dahej mmai lekar jana 😆

naah re.. me too busy wid preps and all.. aww dnt worry aane ke baad dher sari baatein karenge!!😳

Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww..Yo u should definitely be MOTW. 😳