Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

The Authoritarian Matriarch

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

I liked to the role of "Vinu Ki Maa", she is a true Authoritarian Matriarch of the family, every1 is afraid of her, but that also help gives the serial a lighter side.

I guess she will play the negative character required in serials to take the story forward. 

Its a really refreshing change to see her in the negative character role, as compared to seeing vamps with tons of make up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe...so did i...;)

I persoanlly think tht she is abit like Amrita Rao's chachi in Vivah, I think she will hurt her and then some major accident will happen and she will ask for forgiveness. 😳 😳

Bue its funny how all the other family members including the servants are scared of her! 😆 😆
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Charming*Angel

hehehe...so did i...;)

I persoanlly think tht she is abit like Amrita Rao's chachi in Vivah, I think she will hurt her and then some major accident will happen and she will ask for forgiveness. 😳 😳

Bue its funny how all the other family members including the servants are scared of her! 😆 😆

Ya Misha it was funny the way the servant said sorry to her and also her bahu cant say anything in front of her.

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too looved her, the lady has a personality