8th Oct Update - First Episode.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi...🤗

Sorry for the late update as today was a special day for me...

Here is the Update:

The first episode begins with the title song playing Bidia.

The University of California is shown, a palace of fine arts.  The people there are shown to be making pottery,etc. The sir is making a doll who is wearing her wedding dress. His student asks him, why do you make such dolls? Sir says that this is not a doll; it's my daughter who I want to see as a bride. He tells her that he had to leave her back in India because I had to fulfill my dream as seeing her as a bride and I can't return back because if I do, then I'll want to go back to see her again. He shows his student a photo of Sadna and she is astonished by her beauty.

Sadna is seen infront of the Taj Mahal with little girls, they chase her. Sadna looks for Ragni and finds her. She asks Sadna, will find a man who will build something as big as the Taj Mahal for me? Sadna assures her that she definitely will. They leave for home.

Koshalya [Sadna's Mami Ji] is doing the Pooja and calls for her bahu to come out and get ready. She is wearing leap and tries to wake up her husband and finally he wakes up. Koshalya enters their room and her bahu goes in the bathroom to get ready quickly. She comes out, and she and her husband take blessings from Koshalya. She tells her bahu to go in the kitchen and see the Prasad.

Babu Ji is in the kitchen, searching for food. Bahu enters and sees him; he is standing on the stool, searching for food. She tells him to get the Halwa, he says that why didn't I see it before? He does that and is about to take a spoon of it when his wife enters and tell him to come outside. She tells him the doctor told you not to eat anything sweet. Babu Ji says I can't resist it especially if Sadna made it! She gets angry with hearing this.

Sadna and Ragni enter with those small girls. Babu Ji asks them, where did you find these small girls here? Ragni tells him that Sadna and I had to search all the streets of Agaral to find them. Sadna's Mami Ji speaks up and tells them, I told you to come on time. Babu Ji tells Koshalya to forget it. She asks him, did give Vindini the money for the all the stuff? He leaves to pay him. Koshalya tells Ragni, I told you stay from the sun, at the saying of others, you forgot what your mum told you? Sadna felt hurt and gives Prasad to Mami ji but she doesn't take it. They are at the Pooja; Ragni is serving food, etc.

Next day, they are seen saying good bye to all the sweet little girls. Sadna remembers her Dad leaving. Koshalya calls to out and tells Ragni to stay away from the sun and also to come inside. Ragni tells Sadna that the girls have left because Sadna is still standing there, lost in her own thoughts. Sadna says that she knows that they have left; Ragni asks her, did you remember your dad leaving, is that why you're sad? She says yes, I don't know why, but I felt scared. Sagna says that she feels scared because she thinks that it will take her away from them all. Ragni tells her that I'm always with you. Sadna aska for a promise and they promise each other to always be there for each other. Babu ji is standing there, listening to their convo and smiles. He tells Sadna that Ragni is saying the truth and the hug him.

-End of episode.

Edited by Charming*Angel - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks for the update Misha, and Happy Birthday 🤗