Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai unit get together for screening

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Bidaai unit get together for screening

The members of the serial Bidaai had a get together on Monday to watch the screening of the first episode of the show. Some other actors were also invited as guests on the sets to cheer the two lead actresses Ragini (Parul Chauhan) and Sadhna (Sarah Khan).

Parul, who was excited about her first episode, says, "The celebration was mind blowing. We all danced like anything, Alokji and Vibhaji were the one danced most. Alokji, in fact, was dancing like cool dude and we were copying his steps. We had a DJ and he danced to almost each and every song."

She adds, "When our shot came on screen everyone was whistling. However, I was weeping and nervous about the reaction. But when the episode ended I was told I looked very innocent in the show and the guests also wished me all the best. We had fun till 1.30 am and I could not get up in the morning for the shoot. But I had to come somehow."

Apart from the lead actresses the others from the show present included Vibha Chibber (the one who played a coach in Chak De India), Manish Rai Sighania, Ashita Dhawan, Naveen Sahani, Prithvi Zutshi, Rajendra Chawala, Amardeep Jha, Shambhavi and Pragati Mehra.

Among the guests present were Kartik Sabharwal (Rakhi), Khiti Jog (Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyan), Gautam Rode (Lucky) and Rinku Dhawan (Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii).

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Sounds like they had a lot of fun. 😉