Today's Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
I am not liking what I'm seeing in CID this week and last week, I mean it was kinda obvious who the murderer was and I dont think that it was CID "Most Wanted"...it seemed to me that those were obvious ones unlike previous ones we saw....hope to see better ones in the future
yes i agree with you CID MW rnt instersting as regular cid
actually..this episode wuz quite interesting...i reele liked it..and yess it wuznt CID MW at all...
it wuz jus like a regular one..
that part wuz sooo funni when daya acted like a taxi driver..and when that guy wuz runnig around to escape..
especially daya ke thapparZ..lol..that wuz damn funni
yep..agree..
i dunnu y they have attached "most wanted" into their names...they never have any great big mystery that c.i.d would need to solve...its just one of those things that a little brain work could figure out...i really hope to see better mysteries like before... 😃
Originally posted by KurtAngle

I am not liking what I'm seeing in CID this week and last week, I mean it was kinda obvious who the murderer was and I dont think that it was CID "Most Wanted"...it seemed to me that those were obvious ones unlike previous ones we saw....hope to see better ones in the future

totalyl agrre with u. and coz of this, slowly slowly i'm losing my interest in CID which i dont want but unfortunately it is happening😭
Posted: 15 years ago
yes i agree with you CID MW rnt instersting as regular cid
yea...i wish that they go out to another country and solve mysteries there.
I agree that the first few episodes were cool and now they should have changed name again...bt I like CID the way it is...its cool..sweet and superb!