Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

CHA: HELPDESK: Questions, All Here! - Page 2

guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi.. sorri i wud try to help queenkumar but i have no clue y photo bucket pikz dnt show up.. probs the data isn't recognised in this forum.. try using tinypic.com or imageshack.com for the url link if u use anithing else it migght b simply b tht and not photo bucket lolπŸ˜† ok then.. i thouth tht i'll jus ask for sum help over here so i dnt waste space in the CHA forum.. ok am logged in but when ever i go to today's video which is 13.11.2007 video it signs me out automaticaly so can sum1 please send the link here or pm it to me. thanks πŸ˜ƒ

radhika. 😊 Edited by guju_angel - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dark Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: queenkumar

nope its not, im really surprised man!  i post on other forums and sites and it shows up, but not here.πŸ˜•

Oh wow. I stopped using photobucket wayy back, so I wouldn't know. Try uploading them to imageshack or tinypic maybe?
u see i want to upload bulk pics and I think only PB can do that na! if u knowa any other do let me know na!
bookadict303 thumbnail
can we have a written update for Nov. 13th?? Plz and Thank you
Its posted already by Sheen do chk page 1 and 2
Dark Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: queenkumar

u see i want to upload bulk pics and I think only PB can do that na! if u knowa any other do let me know na!

Ohhh Are you copying the direct image link and using the  button or are you copy/pasting the link for forums? If neither of those work, then either PB is being slow, or your computer wont show em. Cuz the comp thing happened to me with tinypic, the images showed up for everyone when i posted them, but i cudnt see em I've recently seen pics, siggies etc. being posted with photobucket, so do check nd make sure😳
Dark Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bookadict303

can we have a written update for Nov. 13th?? Plz and Thank you

It's been posted here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/786562 😊
chocolate_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys wht time is this show aired in usa/canada??
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: chocolate_angel

guys wht time is this show aired in usa/canada??

i think is USA it airs at 9:30pm nt sure bout canada