CHA: HELPDESK: Questions, All Here! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by *4rom heaven*

i think is USA it airs at 9:30pm nt sure bout canada

I think in USA, CHA, airs 9pm or 9:30pm...am not sure but in Canada, there is no StarOne...

Originally posted by *Shifali*

I think in USA, CHA, airs 9pm or 9:30pm...am not sure but in Canada, there is no StarOne...

ooo yeaa i found tht out todaii.. i mistook sahara one for star one,,,😛

hehhehe..

thnankzz for helpingg out thoughh 😳

Guys, what's going on?! Is Shaheen evil... hold on, I gotta watch the second half of this... erm... so hard catching up

Cheers,

dc

i know with CHA, the pace is quite steady, so yes u might have to download from the begining to catch up
yes shaheen is the evil
pls the people posting in the help desk are requested to just limit to questions and answers and not to anything else as it leads to unneseccary posting

enjoy asking for help and helping!!!!

sleya
hi, can sum1 plz upload or provide the link for the new promo where sameera and abhimanyu are declared shaheed
hey so wen is the member of the week thingy gona start. well wenever it starts jus makes sure u get sum1 rly good to make the sig, like khushi di or ananya 😳 😆 hehe 😳
Originally posted by RandomSquared

hey so wen is the member of the week thingy gona start. well wenever it starts jus makes sure u get sum1 rly good to make the sig, like khushi di or ananya 😳 😆 hehe 😳

i agree..theyre sigs are amazing 👏 ! but im not sure when the MOTW will start 😕 maybe when the forum gets a little more settled? im sure itll be coming soon 😳

love,
Avanti
Yea, it's up to the CM's or GM's to start the MOTW 😳

Originally posted by mahi0809

hi, can sum1 plz upload or provide the link for the new promo where sameera and abhimanyu are declared shaheed

Here You Go:

Abhi -Sam Declared Shaheed Promo Video

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago