Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Guys, Please dont chat here, as this thread is only for Questions and Answers. 😳
forevercharmed thumbnail
Hey everyone! I'm trying to look for the CHA Title Track.. does anyone have it? 😳

Avanti
forevercharmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: forevercharmed

Hey everyone! I'm trying to look for the CHA Title Track.. does anyone have it? 😳

Avanti

Nevermind.. I found it on one of the last pages 😆 Thanks anyways friends! 😳

Avanti
star+ thumbnail
hi all,
im new to this forum...i was just wondering if i could get a link to the star plus awards? i think where iqbal khan dances to mast kalandar...
thanx in advance =]Edited by star+ - 16 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: star+

hi all,
im new to this forum...i was just wondering if i could get a link to the star plus awards? i think where iqbal khan dances to mast kalandar...
thanx in advance =]

Here you go😳:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/779088
ruby23be thumbnail
hello guys does anyone can tell me when do they repeat all the episodes of CHA like for dil mil gaye it s on saturday from 12 to 2 do they repeat CHA episoded and if yes when?
*~sneha~* thumbnail
^^ well the repeat telecast for CHA is on friday's 5:00 to 7:00 if i am not wrong..!
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruby23be

hello guys does anyone can tell me when do they repeat all the episodes of CHA like for dil mil gaye it s on saturday from 12 to 2 do they repeat CHA episoded and if yes when?

in UK...dey show it every sunday from 2:30pm till 4:30pm

Edited by *4rom heaven* - 16 years ago
umli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is abhi on muslim side or hindu plz help,what he is doing am new,is he acting for the muslim or the trettsoits plz help.is he on india,,but not muslim
(but u all guys know he is a muslim)...so what they r doing for their country plz help
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: umli

is abhi on muslim side or hindu plz help,what he is doing am new,is he acting for the muslim or the trettsoits plz help.is he on india,,but not muslim
(but u all guys know he is a muslim)...so what they r doing for their country plz help

Umli, Iqbal Khan is an actor, and Abhimanyu is a character. Iqbal is Muslim, but the character he is playing isn't Muslim. We're not suppose to discuss the actor/actresses lives, and we are also not allowed to bring religion into this.

It shows that Officer Abhimanyu of the Indian AirForce is defending his country from terrorists that are getting in from Pakistan. It's not targeting Pakistanis or Muslims. Only talking about some Muslim people that have turned into terrorists. Hope it's clear now😳