Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
we hope so, abhi the life saver is there, so he will pull her out i am sure
ruby23be thumbnail
thank you very much *4rom heaven* i can catch up on sundays now thanx again
pink_pari89 thumbnail
I couldnot able to see CHA last week.....erm........who is dis Shikha........ πŸ˜• sum1 plzzzzzzzz help
does Abhi have any x galfriend..???
Dark Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink_pari89

I couldnot able to see CHA last week.....erm........who is dis Shikha........ πŸ˜• sum1 plzzzzzzzz help
does Abhi have any x galfriend..???

Shikha hasn't made her entry yet. She's gonna be Veer's daughter, played by Daljeet Kaur. It said in an article that she is Abhi's ex-gf, and will be a kabab-mein-haddi between Abhi-Sam😳
pink_pari89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Shikha hasn't made her entry yet. She's gonna be Veer's daughter, played by Daljeet Kaur. It said in an article that she is Abhi's ex-gf, and will be a kabab-mein-haddi between Abhi-Sam😳

thx......😳  πŸ˜ƒ but I don wanna see Kekta type story in CHA😑😑

how could Abhi have a x gf like Shikha......πŸ˜• I thought he is an intelligent personπŸ˜•

Dark Love thumbnail
^^^ πŸ˜† Yea, I posted a topic on how I think that Abhi's personality has changed after his break up with Shika. We'll find out the real stuff when it all comes out! I'm pretty sure it wont turn into an Ekta thing- I truly hope it doesn't!
ridz$ thumbnail
what?shikha is abhi's gf what would happen when she returns? 😲 not to worry because veer is not only father of shikha but sam too πŸ˜† .so maybe he'll help abhi.but what if sam know and start hating abhi? [:D/]
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ridz$

what?shikha is abhi's gf what would happen when she returns? 😲 not to worry because veer is not only father of shikha but sam too πŸ˜† .so maybe he'll help abhi.but what if sam know and start hating abhi? [:D/]

That is most likely to happen, seeing Abhi was all the time, wrong to her, etc, and but when Shikha enteres she will be jealous of Abhi -Shikha and go close to Samrat leading to many misunderstandings for Abhi and Sam. And than finding out Veer is her dad and Shikhas too, and for Shikhas happiness, she will sacrifice Abhi - I think,

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey did iqbal or any1 from cha go to the ITA awards?