Worst and Most Overrated Singer

Posted: 16 years ago

Who do u think is the worst punjabi singer (a singer that cant sing but still sings)?

And

Who do u think is the most overrated punjabi singer?

no way jazzy b rocks he can sing i do not think there is any
This isnt my opinion, but one of my friends reaaaally reaaaally thinks Mehsopuria cant sing for nothin! 😆

Like he reaaallly hates Mehsopuria's singing and doesnt know how he got into the music scene.. and why hez still out there making songs 🤣

I kinda agree to an extent 🤔

Originally posted by huneymonsta

jazzy b

do u think he cant sing or do u think he is overrated?

i personally think he can sing but i think he is a bit overrated and treated like he is the only "cool" bhangra singer

Originally posted by Jazzzy

do u think he cant sing or do u think he is overrated?

i personally think he can sing but i think he is a bit overrated and treated like he is the only "cool" bhangra singer

He can sing but hes extrememly over rated. he only has 1-3 cool songs the rest are rubbish

Naa man jazzy b rocks man big time.... i dont think u heard all of his albumz hez sang then hes made over 15 albums for sure.... he might be overated...tho but i guess shinda made him with his music... becuase his first album sangtar... manmohan waris's brother... did the music but the album wasnt done very well... soo shinda found him ever since his first album hes been a hit with london potola...then naag... surma... theres loads.. man wicked singer... his voice is like manak style... if u heard that one song with the 2 u can tell..

@Luvneet ... man that dude mehsopuria one song tumkaaaaaaa gosh then part 2 like a 100 versions of that same song got him famous... but one thing he writes some of his songs which is good... and hes UK born soo give him a break... 😆 and from my home town sooo give hima double break 🤣🤣... But yea i hate his singing....

daler Mehndiiiiiii EWWWWWWw haha totally crap worthless but one good song he done tho... Rang de Basantiii i thought that was a wicked song...

ermm if i think of more ill let u know
Mehsopuria hate him he is such a lil guy and he can not sing
I think Jazzy B. is overrated... 😛

Originally posted by ~*!Ripi!*~

err... MIKA!!

agree!! mikaa is 🤢 

i dont like mehsopuria either. he sounds like a screeching cat 😆

also i find that ADH guy pretty annoying too. the guy doesnt know how to sing either