Eish thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi all TSZTSAians! I hope all are ok and all is going well.

Well what can I say....TSZTSA has officially finished and what a journey it was. I did say I was going to write a farewell speech, so here I go:....

Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan, a show of many colours, of many emotions and many adventures. At first I never saw myself as a "true TSZTSAian" becuase I didn't start watching it right from the beginning. Now I feel as if I have been robbed of something that was a huge part of me.

I began watching the show becuase of actor Kiran Karmarkar who entered as Sudhnashu Ji. He is my favourite actor I saw TSZTSA as a chance to keep that liking that I have for him going. I also admire Smriti Irani for her incredible talent and likeability. Along the TSZTSA road, I found love for many of the characters in the show and so they became like a family to me. Every week I'd tune in to the show and sit there on my own (when my mom stopped watching it with me) and I would actually be amazed at what I show I am watching, such a unique story, a unique cast, a unique love it consists of.

There were many ups and downs in the show and ones which I myself thought I needed to overcome with the characters, It was like living the show, living the suspense, living the dream...

All that is left for me to say is TSZTSA was a show I think I'll never forget. It taught me so much as a human being - to fight for rights, to keep holding on to hope, to never lose faith on love, to just enjoy life (**starts getting teary**). I absolutely love this show, everyone that has a role in making it happen and I pray many shows like this come our way in the future. I'm glad Uma did find her Zameen and her Aasmaan in the end and so I will continue to look for mine.

You rock Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan, you really do! God bless you!

Take Care

Love Eish xxx 😃 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sesh* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww that's a nice speech. 😊
Well i think this show always rocked, and will keep rockin. Edited by *Sesh* - 16 years ago
Eish thumbnail
Hi!

Thanks Sesh, i totally agree with you that this show has rocked and always will rock!

Take Care
Love Eish xxx 😃
Edited by Eish - 16 years ago